PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Thread (Continued..)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well stated we have seen WR's take over games ie... Chase - Hill - Jefferson - Digs and others we Desperately NEED one of those guys and it could be Harrison Jr.
I think he goes #1

Chase had one good game after Burrow got hurt. I love Harrison but this isn't the time.
Because the following Teams Doubled him don't blame em.

I'm going on Record put me down for Harrison Jr let's stop kidding ourselves we need to exorcise some WR Ghosts on and off this Roster.

Yeah. Marvin Harrison Jr. with Bailey Zappe at QB could lead them to another big 4 win season. That would be awesome.

Yeah. Marvin Harrison Jr. with Bailey Zappe at QB could lead them to another big 4 win season. That would be awesome.
Mac with an upgraded line and MHJ would certainly be better than this past season.

Chase had one good game after Burrow got hurt. I love Harrison but this isn't the time.
When is the time to pass on a generational WR for a QB who “might” be the guy?

I'm warming up to MHJ at #3 but only if we can somehow address the OT positions early on. Also is there flight risk of MHJ fleeing to Indy after his rookie deal is done? At #3 you want a franchise player for 8+ years.

My dream scenario is we can trade back to #6-8 and get another 2nd or 3rd this year and a 1st next year.

After reading BGC's write-up on Penix....he sounds like a definitive non-fit for the Pat's. All of the recommended "fits" around him for him to operate successfully are missing for the Pats....from the OL to the WR's...it's not a match.
Then there's the injury history. I hope the Pat's take a hard pass on him...even in the second round.

I just state the facts.

You were asked point blank and those 2 QB busts caught your eye. It is that simple. Past performance predicts the present and future in my book.
Please stop lying it's a scumbag move

A)I didn't have Mac, Lance or Wilson with a 1st RD grade so I would have never said I want them at 15. That's just common logic and anyone who pays attention knows I'm about value. So picking a guy I had with a 2nd at 15 would never happen. I didn't want any at 15 and was dead on about Mac and his game.

B)I wanted us to get Fields. I'm actually honest and don't need to make things up.

Mac with an upgraded line and MHJ would certainly be better than this past season.

I wouldn’t know, as I won’t be watching Mac Jones in a Patriot uniform again. If they care so little about winning that they try that again then they won’t be worth watching.

A)I didn't have Mac, Lance or Wilson with a 1st RD grade so I would have never said I want them at 15. That's just common logic and anyone who pays attention knows I'm about value. So picking a guy I had with a 2nd at 15 would never happen. I didn't want any at 15 and was dead on about Mac and his game.

B)I wanted us to get Fields. I'm actually honest and don't need to make things up.
Question on that.
Is your round grade with ignoring that they are a qb and will go much higher than their overall grade, or is that factored in.
Assuming the former, what are your thoughts about how to draft a qb if they all get drafted way higher than their value?

BB does not have the patience for a rookie QB. If he stays, we won't pick a 1st rd. QB

Must have been some idiot who hacked into your account and posted that nonsense about really liking Trey Lance and Zack Wilson.

Better look into that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference