PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2024 NFL Draft Thread (Continued..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thank god BB did not leak it early that he coveted N’keal Harry
Someone might have stolen him out from under Bill and Pats would have been stuck with AJ Brown or Deebo Samuel

He also did a great job hiding his interest in Dominique Easley

He was grest at hiding his plans to draft busts that would be out of the league in 2-3 years

I don't know why we're looking at guards.

Should be looking exclusively at tackle.

With Sow, Mafi, Strange, Jake Andrews and potentially Onwenu kicking inside, we're practically full up. If you see a guard drop into the 7th round, at that point you may consider taking them. But let's get tackles in here alongside Anderson and Okorafor. We need them badly.

I swear if we trade down and draft a guard in the 1st the TV might suffer on draft day! That move would be so Belichickian it would make me sick! LOL.

Premium pick. Top of the draft. Warren, Seymour, Mayo, etc.
Gotta love how Belichick defenders develop selective amnesia of BB's draft blunders whenever they can create an excuse in their heads.

Funny enough BB's drafts started going down the toilet once he didn't have guys with a firmer grasp on the prospects developing the draft boards. Guys like Scott Pioli - Seymour, Warren etc. Nick Caserio, Gronkowksi, Edelman, etc. Strange thing that. As strange as the Cole Strange and N'Keal Harry picks.

Gotta love how Belichick defenders develop selective amnesia of BB's draft blunders whenever they can create an excuse in their heads.

Funny enough BB's drafts started going down the toilet once he didn't have guys with a firmer grasp on the prospects developing the draft boards. Guys like Scott Pioli - Seymour, Warren etc. Nick Caserio, Gronkowksi, Edelman, etc. Strange thing that. As strange as the Cole Strange and N'Keal Harry picks.
What a hater you are.

It's not selective memory. He has a great track record with a premium pick. What did I cherry pick?

And your post is laughable. All the draft hits ascribed to other people. All the misses to Belichick. It's stupid and ridiculous.

We are without a doubt drafting a QB #3. It’s just a matter of who’s available between Maye/Daniels. Everything else is BS/misdirection & smokescreens. Bank on it. Though I really like both QBs; Maye is & has been my personal preference since last year. I never thought we’d actually have a shot at drafting him; yet here we are..

It's funny that you (and others) seem to use the term "Belichick defenders" as a type of insult. Any Patriot fan with any pride at all should defend all of the Patriot players, coaches, and management that were part of the dynasty. That doesn't mean that BB, Brady, Edleman, Gronk, Seymour, Rodney, etc. never did anything wrong, it just means they shouldn't be unfairly attacked for being a regular ole' human beings that have faults like everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST