PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Game thread 10/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta love Brett Favre. Where is Wendel and him being a top QB in the NFL? The guy is still decent, but nothing special. If you open up the offense with him and he isn't playing a depleted Cards defense he will throw a decent amounts of picks.

BIG INT by Cinci :D

Go Bengals! I can't stand any more Brett Love.

BIG INT by Cinci :D

Go Bengals! I can't stand any more Brett Love.

And, of course, they go absolutely f'ing nowhere with it, and the JEST get it back in CIN territory.

Who is the OC for Cincy? He is downright horrible. They run the ball up the middle on every first down. Jenkins goes out on a second down and you don't run the ball?

I swear I don't know how people can trash Josn McDaniels when you look at the uninspired play calling by other OCs in the league.

It's beyond ballwashing when they refer to Brett's closing in on 300 picks as uncharacteristic bad throws...:rolleyes:

It's beyond ballwashing when they refer to Brett's closing in on 300 picks as uncharacteristic bad throws...:rolleyes:

well ..its not his fault..he loves to play football and when you love to play football, INT's are part of the game because he loves to make a play :rolleyes:

Eugene Wilson (didn't even know he wasn't on TB anymore) just fumbled away a win for Houston. Talk about a snakebitten franchise. Pathetic.

Seriously if you are a Houston fan what is stopping you from slitting your wrists?

Eugene Wilson gets a huge INT and fumbles it right back to Miami giving them new life.

Miami will most likely score and win.

Seriously if you are a Houston fan what is stopping you from slitting your wrists?

Eugene Wilson gets a huge INT and fumbles it right back to Miami giving them new life.

I seriously don't understand how or why Rosenfels is still even on that team, even if it is just symbolic, if you singlehandedly lose a game, you deserve to lose your job.

I was hoping the The Lord and His Jests would get beaten by a Palmerless,winless Bengals team :pigsfly:

If they were to re-administer the Wunderlic test around the league, I think Houston would score dead last in terms of football intelligence.

I was hoping the The Lord and Savior and His Jests would get beaten by a Palmerless,winless Bengals team :pigsfly:

Forgot his full title. :D

Brown just scored a TD. How surprising (lol). Game over for Houston.

Actually they might get it down to the 1 and fumble it to Miami because that's how Houston rolls.

jason elam just missed a gimmie..

So both division rivals likely will win today. Some of these teams (HOU,CIN for ex) absolutely suk:mad:

If they were to re-administer the Wunderlic test around the league, I think Houston would score dead last in terms of football intelligence.

Geno pulled a McCree. They were inside Miami terrority and he got blasted by one of the WRs (83).

All he had to do was FALL DOWN.

jason elam just missed a gimmie..

Yes the Bears still have a chance even though they don't deserve it in this game.

Whoa,almost! Henry broke free in the EZ I think,but the ball got knocked away. Damn:cool:

all teams i was pulling for lost or are going to lose now...i hope at least ATL holds on

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes