PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No running game this week.
Get on the playbook Tre
I think anything Tre Williams provides in the regular season is bonus. This is his preseason with the team, to see if he can replace a portion of the Lewis production in the playoffs. (Playoffs? Playoffs!)

So Mike Williams, Asante Cleveland, Scott Chandler are all active. That's a good TE mix for this game. I like that a lot as an alternative when Gronk is out. Throw in Amendola and LaFell and you have a decent receiving corps. Any other help will be a bonus.

Funny 2 threads created within 60 seconds of each other :p

no merge yet surprisingly.

I think the Pats win this game safely but i don't want to say impressively. Besides the injuries and harper fumble they were so on point for that last game i expect them to be a bit more sloppy this week.

Also with no Edelman, Gronk and Lewis on O (who are our 3 best skill players) Brady might look mortal today no matter who is he playing against.

3u5a7934.jpg

Posted 35 minutes ago

We need to establish Running game

We need to establish Running game

Brady has been getting hit often recently. Establish the running game for no other reason.

good thing about today is the eagles wont be wasting time. like when the cowboys milked an entire quarter just for a FG..
if the defense plays well today, brady should have tons of possessions...

OK, Mayo, here is your chance. Earn the green dot, get the team in alignment.
Hightower is a big loss to the running defense. Collins obviously helps.

Interesting that Damaris is active, but I guess they have few options. Let's see what he has. Hopefully Keyshawn Martin is fully healthy and can make a catch without an irrelevant penalty being called.
I wish the help would come from a less anorexic Collins, but I'll take it.

Gronk/Edelman in one package. Who knew?
IMO they're gonna run "The Pass" again except instead of Squirrel leaking out and throwing a bomb to Amendola, it'll be a huge defensive end

Limited plays for both Dola and Collins plus from the effectiveness Cuts for Dola and Strength for our favorite freak are a concern.

They need to check beckham jrs gloves, for real

WTF is the Chicago game doing on now? Are they gonna switch....?

SF just won in OT...

lol beckham is great but does some dumb stuff too. He is so good that you can't help but put up with it though.

Gabbert just ended it, don't worry

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore