PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no issue with people booing. I just don't. This better keep TB awake tonight. It's going to be a looooong with the media. Sigh:oops:

Wow. Well I guess if you're going to have a bad day might as well make it a good one. :D

If they come back from this deficit after all that ...........

Terrible performance by many. Tough sledding now and heading in the wrong direction.

I can't take this team and the server crashes at the same time. Hope we pull this out some how. See you guys for post game discussion when the server actually works.

cute kickoff started this ****..then the punt block. two picks in the redzone??? come the **** on, thats insanity

10-2 tied with cinci/denver...luckily they still play each other.

Please tell me how a 10-1 team riddled with injuries isnt mentally tough. Have youwatched the team this year?
First of all, I didn't say they weren't mentally tough, I said they weren't as mentally tough as the 2014 team, which had exceptional mental toughness. Secondly, I have watched the team this year, and in the last few games they've been making critical mistakes at critical times in games. That is very different from classic Patriot football.

Lol @ every chicken little in here. ************.

self inflicted wounds all over the field. poor game. need a 3rd down stop and points.

Nice trick play, but they're showing no patience on offense. Lafell isn't Randy Moss. Not sure if he didn't make the better choice, but who knows?

As a patsfan.com supporter did I pay for this connection timeout BS? Never seen a professional site so screwed up for so long.

Why has the philosophy been to lob so many deep ball throws the past four or so weeks now? I mean, are we a vertical offense now?
Maybe they are trying to keep Tom alive.

Why has the philosophy been to lob so many deep ball throws the past four or so weeks now? I mean, are we a vertical offense now?
has been since amendola since went down. watch the giant game too. They cant run the football and without edelman their short passing game is gone,

At this rate we might get the ball back with 10 minutes left down three scores.

I have no issue with people booing. I just don't. This better keep TB awake tonight. It's going to be a looooong with the media. Sigh:oops:

Hate to say it but Belichick being Booed every FCKING second will hopefully help him from getting his ARROGANT FCKING Cranium out of his ARROGANT FCKING sphincter......!

Hard to believe that not too long ago this was a tie game, with the ball at the Eagles 1-yard line....

Brady forcing the deep pass in the last 2 games has really blown up in the Pats faces.

It's like he doesn't believe they can move the ball down the field, going for the 50/50 play downfield all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes