PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eagles @ Patriots Game Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love reading the posts from people complaining about the drop kick, those same people would be praising it if it worked...grow a spine...
Not true. I didn't support this OR the one which we recovered against the Redskins. Both reeked of arrogance, and were gifted momentum for the other teams when they were down and demoralized.

Hahahaha what a mess. Not often do you see us play it so close with such a terrible opponent.

I mean, philly is terrible tonight

Need a good drive to start the second half. The eagles starting to believe.

You know you're short handed with players missing and you get up 14 and you're in control then you get cute and outsmart yourself, terrible coaching, this is on Belichick if we lose.

What if they ran it back 99 yards? whose fault would that be?

Just curious, is there another coaching staff that you would rather have in this league?

He did not say get rid of them .Nothing wrong is pointing out they are having a bad stretch.

Really bad Special teams play the last couple weeks from a team that is normally fantastic at Special Teams.

EDIT: except you, Ghost. You're always fantastic.

But how did Denver get back into the game last week? Flukey bad plays.

In game injuries with no preparation. That was a better team facing a worse Pats team. Pats just need to keep doing what they have been on offense and defense and they will win this.

What were we supposed to do? That's a punt 10/10. Miserable punt protection, miserable...coupled with a poor snap.
The snap was fine. The problem was that #92 decided to double team the defender to his right instead of the guy in front of him. That gave the guy a free run at Allen.

Where the hell are the Pats??? This is really a pathetic, uninspired, "Who gives a FVK", playing style. It's amazing. This is the time of the season when your supposed to kick it in gear. I feel sick. The half time locker room is going to be ugly. Many laps for practice tomarrow. NO Day off. I'm sick over this bull5h!t!!!!!!

In game injuries with no preparation. That was a better team facing a worse Pats team. Pats just need to keep doing what they have been on offense and defense and they will win this.
And not keep doing what they're doing on special teams lol

Well... new game... can't worry about the past. Coulda, woulda, shoulda is just something to learn from...

While this does blow, let's calm the f*** down. It's not like Belichick is getting outcoached or something. The Pats have been the superior team, the Eagles have been flagged heavily but there have been a huge number of plays that should've been called but haven't been and they've only had 1 drive that only resulted in a TD because McCourty fell over. Their other TD was a fluky blocked punt. Sh*t happens. Eagles won't win if this is all they can muster.

This game's huge and its tight:(

Huge 2nd half, we can't afford to drop this game.

I like this team in the playoffs against anyone in the AFC at home, on the road i don't trust them at all to win a big game in the playoffs.

There was an article in Arizona about how were are about to unravel after predicting a Broncos win and going on to describe situation that I am seeing in this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes