PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Game Check In

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it all times are Eastern Seaboard Time?

Looks like I'll have a late night for this one :)

I take it all times are Eastern Seaboard Time?

Looks like I'll have a late night for this one :)

Yes, but we're going with a 5 hour time limit after each pick instead.

I think we should make note that picks aren't required to be made in the over night hours. Say between midnight & 6am?

Last edited:
Mavsfan -
If Cleveland is still open (currently a 2nd team for Midwest patsfan), I'll draft for them.

Mavsfan -
If Cleveland is still open (currently a 2nd team for Midwest patsfan), I'll draft for them.

Hmm, I'll have to clear that with MWPF, he asked for a second team as Cleveland lacked a first rounder, seeing as Cleveland was his first choice he might not be willing to give it up, are you interested in Tennessee?

Hmm, I'll have to clear that with MWPF, he asked for a second team as Cleveland lacked a first rounder, seeing as Cleveland was his first choice he might not be willing to give it up, are you interested in Tennessee?

Sure. Either way.

Compensatory picks will be included once they are officialy announced, right? Because, playing with the Chargers, I don't have a 2nd, 3rd or 4th round pick. They traded their 2nd rounder for Chris Chambers, they traded up for Weddle in last year's draft with their 3rd rounder and they used their 4th rounder to take Paul Oliver in the Supplemental Draft. They probably will get a 4th round compensatory pick for Donnie Edwards, though ( could become a fifth-rounder ). So including compensatory draft picks in this draft game would actually double my number of draft picks...

Last edited:
Im in if Im needed. Give me Indy if they havent been claimed yet.

I'm setting your eastern time in my board. Is 09:55 now? Control the date of the post! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News