PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Don Banks agrees with the haters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we're outing the Cassel haters....here's a fun bump.

As I stated, I trust BB.

Last edited:
If Cassel has a bad season all these bumps will be looking pretty stupid.

That'l be the least of our problems.....

As I said in another thread, its not like we bumping the "there is no way the Giants even have prayer in the SB threads."

These are hooray for Matt bumps.

More annoying old threads...it's not at all good...BUT if Cassel haters can do it??

Seriously, this trend of bumping the old threads slamming Cassel in some sort of attempt at saying "aha! you were wrong!" is pretty lame. The simple fact of the matter is that Cassel looked terrible in the preseason... the fact that he would actually end up as our starter and play reasonably well is something that nobody could have foreseen, and has nothing to do with the fact that he played poorly when the games didn't count. Although some of those threads were too harsh on Cassel, a lot of them were based on reasonable analysis of his play at the time.

Seriously, this trend of bumping the old threads slamming Cassel in some sort of attempt at saying "aha! you were wrong!" is pretty lame. The simple fact of the matter is that Cassel looked terrible in the preseason... the fact that he would actually end up as our starter and play reasonably well is something that nobody could have foreseen, and has nothing to do with the fact that he played poorly when the games didn't count. Although some of those threads were too harsh on Cassel, a lot of them were based on reasonable analysis of his play at the time.

Your claim that this could not have been foreseen is simply wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST