PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins will torch Patriots secondary on Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think BB and Brady(actually the whole team) knows how important it is by winning the last 2 games to them. It means home field advantage throughout the playoffs and any team on the AFC want to go to the Superbowl they must go through Foxboro. With that being said, I don't think BB like to see a mediocre QB Matt Moore come in Gillete and light up the stadium and get a W. That will not happen! I think BB will get this defense to play light out today and next week.

You are confusing the goal of the team and coach : Winning the game
with the goal of the fans, Winning the game THE WAY THEY WANT TO.
BB will always put together a game plan against weak QBs that invites them to try to beat us. This means you take away other things and you do make the bad QBs job easier. However, the bad QB does not beat you, so you win the game, and the fans complain because the bad QB looked better against us than other teams, so that must be some sort of embarrassing way to win.

I think we have a great chance to finish the season as the worst pass defense in the history of the NFL.

You would think given the reputation of our coach,that we would not be in this sorry situation.

Zero pass rush and a secondary that can't cover a fire hydrant.

BB the GM is killing the reputation of BB the coach.

Keys to fixing our sorry situation:

1.) Hire a real DC.
2.) Use our first first round draft pick on a pass rusher like Courtney Upshaw of Alabama or Sam Montgomery of LSU.
3.) Hire a personnel guy that will stand up to BB in the war room when he tries to pass on drafting pass rushers.

Coaching is not the problem.

The New England Patriots pass defense is the worst in the NFL this season.

Yeah, and GB is ranked 31st. Oh the irony if they were to meet in the SB.
Oh by the way, scoring is way up across the league, so maybe these two clubs know something other teams don't know yet?

No they won't

Last edited:
Moore has 179 yards passing, 2 td, and 0 int in the first half.

Thank *GOD* it's just "Garbage Time" (tm), otherwise the Pats would be in real trouble.

:bricks:

Moore has 179 yards passing, 2 td, and 0 int in the first half.

Thank *GOD* it's just "Garbage Time" (tm), otherwise the Pats would be in real trouble.

:bricks:

crying.gif

You should have waited till the game ended.

crying.gif

You should have waited till the game ended.

Why? Moore had a huge first half and threw for 294 yards and 3 touchdowns when all is said and done. He had a big game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back