PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does Marcellus Wiley want the Pats to run it up against the Bills?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love it, the more posters from other teams come here, just shows that they are closet Patriots fans. Why else would they be here ? This maroon thinks using an * by the name fo our team means anything to us.

Everytime they show up, I picture a tiny barking dog running around our feet

You should see their message baord. They are obsessed with the * and revenge for Wifork's hit.

Wiley is an idiot. Last week when they were playing up the Shula asterisk thing, and he was asked on ESPN if there should be an asterisk against the Pats season and he said "Oh yes, a major one".

There are so many idiots in that group but he is vying for the champion idiot role.

He may be a putz, stooge, idiot and moron, but do you really think what the guy says has any effect on the players?

My take is that at week 10, after surviving salvos by none other than HOF coaches, I don't think this guy would rate any mention in the locker room.

My other take is that these guys are such huge competitors that there is no way they even need this kind of garbage to get jump-started. Sure, it may give them a teentsy "edge" in some odd way, but who needs it? Do you think a team this talented and well coached needs that small time crap?

I don't. When they kick off on Sunday they will be out there ready to pile drive bodies to get to 10-0 regardless of putz-speak.

Bills troll here.

Wiley is seven years and three other teams removed from playing with the Bills, and there aren't but a handfull (if any, I'll have to check) of players left from that squad still with the team. Relying on a rant from a guy who hasn't played with the team in seven years for bulletin board material is a reach.

I don't see how the Bills could suffer an embarassing loss to the Pats* when everyone is predicting a blowout. I would think the bigger embarrassment would be if the Bills kept it close, or managed to gut out a win.

Let's go Buffalo!

Yeah - we're just having fun with all the smack that the former players are giving... since Wiley's a former Bill (7 years? My goodness time flies) I figured I might as well help him fan the flames of the Patriots players.

I've actually got a lot of respect for the way the Bills have played this year - overcoming injuries and getting some good wins - of course the Dolphins and Jets hardly count, and the Bills offense sure hasn't been prolific - but a win is a win.

What's amazing is how many current and former players yap about things like this illustrating their ignorance - and outright stupidity.

The thought that one quarter of video tape in violation of the rules - videotape that never made it into the hands of the Patriots - would somehow call the entire 2007 season into question defies logic.

And of course seeing as the NFL clarified the rule this year in recognition of the gray area that previously existed, it hardly makes sense to question previous season wins.

And if someone thinks stealing signals is "cheating" they are too stupid to realize the NFL condones this, and that many - if not all - other teams have been videoptaping signals for decades by many of the coaches own admissions.

If they were smart they'd STF up - but they're not, and this team will continue to use it to drive them towards the perfect season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST