Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you want Bill Belichick fired?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the silliest thread I've ever seen on Patsfan.com.

Seriously?

You didn't see, among other things, the threads pining for Jeff Garcia and Daunte Culpepper in 2008? :eek:

[Then again, you did say silliest, so maybe this is.]

Last edited:
Seriously?

You didn't see, among other things, the threads pining for Jeff Garcia and Daunte Culpepper in 2008? :eek:

[Then again, you did say silliest, so maybe this is.]

Or the trade Brady threads.

My Firefox browser literally just crashed when I opened this thread. I restarted Firefox and here I am to tell you that you are on crack. I'm drunk right now and I have more sense than you right now. This is so sad. Yes Belichick may make mistakes here and there but when he cuts someone you better damn well believe it's for a good reason. If he cuts Bodden then Bodden is done. He won't have success anywhere else mark my words.

Yeah you bring up Randy Moss. I thought he was crazy to cut him last year but look at Randy now. He is done. Belichick knows what the hell he is doing. I know it's shocking that he would cut a "great CB" and you're having a knee jerk reaction but he always does what is best for the team. You'll see.

Does that mean I'm happy with the defense? No. But I'll always trust Bill to do what's best for the team . . . . . . unless it's draft day and he still refuses to draft a pass rushing outside linebacker ;)

It might be time to update your Sarcasm Detector software, bub. :rolleyes:

Who are the six people who voted for Belichick to be fired? :eek:

can we gather a mob of about 5-10,000 screaming fans with pitch forks and torches to run him out of town in true halloween spirit?;)

I voted a sarcastic yes to a sarcastic question. Then I saw the league of others that voted yes, and I realize all of those armchair GM's probably meant it.

Bill needs to stop watching all that reality TV ... especially the show "Survivor". :rolleyes:

5 years of poor drafts?? HUH? I guess that they've changed the definition of "POOR".. Or maybe you don't know what the word means.. Not sure which..

Chung, Edelman, McCourty, Gronkowski, Vollmer, Hernandez, Solder, Mayo, Ridley, Mesko, Spikes, Pryor, Slater, Meriweather. That list can grow based on Cannon, Welch, Deaderick, Brace, Cunningham, Carter, Mallett and Vereen.

BTW, The 2007 draft was considered a failure by most teams because of the lack of talent available.

meriweather lol

i wanted him fired before he set on the practice field with his team during training camp in 2000.

should have never let petey carroll go. who will get this team "pumped n' jacked" without him???

Really?

OMG

Really?

Refuse to vote. The worse thread ever. And what s--t timing. The question is not only assinine but the comment is just as low life.

If any thread should be banished, it is this one.

You left out that this year he wasted the 138th pick on a known locker room cancer that other teams were avoiding.

Last edited:
meriweather lol

Meriweather gave the Pats 4 solid seasons. Kinda hard for that to be a negative.

OH, wait, its JCDavey. Not exactly the brightest bulb in San Diego..

IT'S TIME FOR A PATRIOTS RESURRECTION!

Al-Davis.png

Why is this three even allowed here?

Lock it up please. nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes