PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you have a favorite chair (and other rituals)

Status
Not open for further replies.
as usual alone in the night (it will be a game that will start here at h 00,30 am...) in front of tv with one of my Patriots shirts: my wife and my son sleeping - when i will go to bed after 3 hours they will get up and me too

i hope i will sleep well after the game for those 3 hours...

during the game i will have ready a couple of beers and some snacks

Go Pats ! minus 1...

I usually dont sit during games. I'm a wired mess about an hour before gametime. On a few games, I pulled the big TV outside, had a fire, split wood, and drank beers with some neighbors, but I'm too wound-up to sit. Indoors I'm standing, moving from the parlor to the basement. I'll sit when the game's over.

During the playoffs, I don't crack a Bruschi until after the game is decided, (i.e when Faulk went in during the Jet game, and at the end of the SD game).

I move "the good chair" right in front of the TV for the Superbowl, surrounded by supernachos et al.

I've sat in the same seat at the same bar for all of the big games the Pats have had during this era. I've also held hands with the same two people for all of you know who's big kicks. I'm 100% prepared to continue that tradition with the Ghost. Unfortunately one of my 'hand' partners is a BEARS fan. It hasn't been a problem because she grew up in Chicago and otherwise holds the Pats in high regard; but next week could be very weird.

Consider that we're all around the same TV, Italian Pat Patriot... greetings from the US.

greetings too from North Italy

i agree - all of us are around the same TV, well said

Avanti Patrioti della Nuova Inghilterra !!!
Go Pats !!!

So nervous I usually pace the whole first quarter going back and forth from kitchen (for food, more last minute cooking and/or beer and/or shots) back to TV then to garage (for smoke), sometimes missing a play here and there..which I feel guilty about but can't help it....then in second half - I am full, slightly buzzed and more accepting of however the game is going and able to focus - I move back and forth from couch to computer (same room) and don't miss a play. I used to always change the channel when things were going bad, but I never do that any more..... God I love Football Sunday......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back