PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Disable avatars

varjao

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Is there an option for disabling the visualization of avatars? I found the option for signatures only.

I'd also suggest an option for switching to a clean version of the forum, without all these items and banners, for people that like me access from workstations and doesn't want to use mini browser windows in order to not give the impression for other people that we're doing stuff on the internet during work time.

Is there an option for disabling the visualization of avatars? I found the option for signatures only.

I'd also suggest an option for switching to a clean version of the forum, without all these items and banners, for people that like me access from workstations and doesn't want to use mini browser windows in order to not give the impression for other people that we're doing stuff on the internet during work time.
There's not - although as far as minimizing the forum, the forum is responses and will slim down based on the size of your window. So if you shrink the window, that should condense everything and hopefully make it a little easier for you :cool:

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Back