DIKEMBE PREVIEW OF PATRIOT-COLT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dikembe

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
AH HELLO MY NAME DIKEMBE
WELCOME BACK TO DIKEMBES PREVIEWS

FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE JOSH MCDONALD THE DIKEMBE GOLDEN STAR OF APPROVAL FOR HIS TRICKATION AGAINST RAVENS. HOWEVER, I THINK MCDONALD WAS SAVING THE REAL TRICKATION FOR THIS GAME- HE ISNT ACTUALLY BAD COORDINATOR AT ALL! HE SIMPLY TRICKED US FANS

NOW ONTO PATRIOT-COLT
IT IS WELL KNOWN LAST TIME PATRIOT AND COLT PLAYED JONES GRAY HAD BREAKOUT GAME NO? AND THAT BEFORE THAT LARGET BLUNT HAD BREAKOUT GAME NO? SO IT WOULD ONLY MAKE SENSE TO GIVE BALL TO VEREEN THE MACHINE NO? NO! WE MUST PASS BALL ALL OVER COLT DEFENSE. THEY HAVE TRASHBAG DEFENSE. IT IS SO BAD, PEYTON MANNING THREW A TOUCHDOWN ON IT. PATRIOT MUST TORCH WITH BRADY AND THE BOYS AND THEN HAND BALL OFF TO VEREEN THE MACHINE

ON DEFENSE
THE COLTS HAVE 1 GOOD PLAYER, AND HIS NAME IS TRENT RICHARDS. HE WAS PICKED NUMBER 3 OVERALL CORRECT? TRENT RICHARDS WILL SLICE OUR DEFENSE UP UNLESS VINCE WILFORK LOCK HIM DOWN. AFTER THAT ANDY SUCK WILL JUST HAND US BALL LIKE IT IS CANDY ON HALLOWEEN

PLAYERS TO WATCH: WILFORK, VEREEN THE MACHINE, TRENT RICHARDS
COACHES TO WATCH: COLTS RUNNING COACH, ADAM VINATARI

PREDICTION

PATRIOT 49
COLT 10

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN I ABANDON JONES GRAY LOVE YOU ABANDON ME

Dikembe, what you think about Blount? Do you agree with me he's a jag?

Not a word about the clock. I am disappoint.

"They have trashbag defense. It is so bad Peyton manning threw a td on it."
Bwahahahahaha

Love the analysis and comments.

It looks like Daniel "Boom" Herron is now the Colts lead running back though. He's been getting all of the looks lately. They had T.Richardson as a healthy scratch today.

Either way, I definitely feel more comfortable with Indy than I do with Denver. It's the next game (don't mean to look ahead) that I'm worried about. The thought of losing 3 straight SB's is not a good one.

Love the analysis and comments.

It looks like Daniel "Boom" Herron is now the Colts lead running back though. He's been getting all of the looks lately. They had T.Richardson as a healthy scratch today.

Either way, I definitely feel more comfortable with Indy than I do with Denver. It's the next game (don't mean to look ahead) that I'm worried about. The thought of losing 3 straight SB's is not a good one.

THIS IS DIRTY COLTS TRICKERATION. TRENT RICHARDS IS BEAST. THIS IS KNOWN.

Sorry Dikembe, couldn't resist.

Dikembe, how much would you like to be able to block Luck's passes?

Spelled Vereen correctly. Many are unable to say that.

WELL IT LOOKS LIKE WHEN I ABANDON JONES GRAY LOVE YOU ABANDON ME

That's harsh, bro.

Some of us still believe in Jones.

Trent Richards I almost spit soup all over my monitor!! Colts running coach...hahah...just to funny excellent job.

That's harsh, bro.

Some of us still believe in Jones.

You betcha.

Last week we couldn't RUN JONES GRAY and we damn near lost.

Enough is enough folks. We need to RUN JONES GRAY right down the throats of the Colts next week!

RUN JONES GRAY!!!

RUN JONES GRAY!!!

We gotta be very careful moving forward or we'll end up like Denver.

I CAN SEE THE HEADLINES: "LARGET BLUNT ROLLS; CHUGGING COLTS!"

I don't play for NE. I'm thinking @dikembe doesn't either. So his taking IND lightly doesn't have much effect on how they play on Sunday.

I'm talking about the team of course. We can no longer afford to start slow and give up 31 point on D.We got start dominating and playing lights out football.

I'm talking about the team of course. We can no longer afford to start slow and give up 31 point on D.We got start dominating and playing lights out football.

Echoing the previous poster's comment to you:

Who is this "we", kimo sabe?

Are you on the team? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes