PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did Polian turn up the RCA heat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The original post is absolutely ridiculous. I WAS AT THE GAME. It was not anything "like a sauna". Quit with the lame excuses, nancyboy.

If it was hot it was hot for both teams ... so it's a non issue.

Now ... this all brings back memories of dear departed Red Auerbach.

Notorious for turning off the hot water and heat in the visitors locker room after games and making it way hot before and during halftime. :rofl:

If it was hot it was hot for both teams ... so it's a non issue.
That's not really true if one team knew if would be hot and the other didn't. Preparations in hydration and clothing could help significantly. I wasn't there, I have no clue. But the "same for both teams" is a little off in my mind.

I'm sure it was a coincidence in Jan of '05 when BB left the field uncovered so he can somehow slow the Colts down. Quit whining you little babies.

I'm sure it was a coincidence in Jan of '05 when BB left the field uncovered so he can somehow slow the Colts down. Quit whining you little babies.
who's whining you little moron? have you even read the posts?

who's whining you little moron? have you even read the posts?

The whole board is whining except for a few good Patriot fans. I've read about the refs made you lose, the flu, etc. You guys held your way to a superbowl in the '04 title game, you guys deserve the hurt you're feeling right now.

The whole board is whining except for a few good Patriot fans. I've read about the refs made you lose, the flu, etc. You guys held your way to a superbowl in the '04 title game, you guys deserve the hurt you're feeling right now.

well..class is shown in victory and defeat..and you have none
if you can comprehend what you read, you will see that most of the posters didn't use those reason as excuses,but still there are issues to discuss, so go back to the little hole you crawled from

well..class is shown in victory and defeat..and you have none
if you can comprehend what you read, you will see that most of the posters didn't use those reason as excuses,but still there are issues to discuss, so go back to the little hole you crawled from

I read all the trash talking on this board all week. "This will be easy", "San Diego was the real challenge", i'm going to rub it in cause if we lost you would rub it in also.

I read all the trash talking on this board all week. "This will be easy", "San Diego was the real challenge", i'm going to rub it in cause if we lost you would rub it in also.

as if the colts forums didn't have such threads, if you go to colts forums , Pat fans have been classy, complimentary and gracious, which can't be said for you

as if the colts forums didn't have such threads, if you go to colts forums , Pat fans have been classy, complimentary and gracious, which can't be said for you

You mean the classy Pat fans who made James Dungy jokes on the Indystar board after we lost to the Steelers? Oh yeah you guys are classy just like BB.

You mean the classy Pat fans who made James Dungy jokes on the Indystar board after we lost to the Steelers? Oh yeah you guys are classy just like BB.

ahhh...so you are from that trashy forum..now it makes sense, and the *******s who made those remarks could have been non Pats fans..ever think of that?

Why are all your posts in bold, a*swipe?

Come on now... Cindy had their ass kicked by the Pats for so long; it wasn't even funny.

How long were they the Pats filthy doorstep rug????

MANY years.

I don't like these turdburglars anymore than the other guy, but they did win.

Next year however is another story.

Last edited:
Why are all your posts in bold, a*swipe?

Because it makes me feel superior to all you losers. How can the most clutch player in NFL history let a loser like Manning comeback and win? Let me guess... former commish paul tagliabue somehow paid off the refs to let the Colts win because he loves Manning ohh so much.

Because it makes me feel superior to all you losers. How can the most clutch player in NFL history let a loser like Manning comeback and win? Let me guess... former commish paul tagliabue somehow paid off the refs to let the Colts win because he loves Manning ohh so much.]

can this turd be banned?

Last edited:
ahhh...so you are from that trashy forum..now it makes sense, and the *******s who made those remarks could have been non Pats fans..ever think of that?

When a guy has the screen name of tombradyismylover i can just about guess he's a patriots fan. I hate the Pats so much, yesterday was the best day of my life. Not even beating the Bears will surpass that feeling.

When a guy has the screen name of tombradyismylover i can just about guess he's a patriots fan. I hate the Pats so much, yesterday was the best day of my life. Not even beating the Bears will surpass that feeling.

so a SB win will not equal yesterdays' win....allriiight!!:rocker:

so a SB win will not equal yesterdays' win....allriiight!!:rocker:

I've never known what winning a superbowl felt like but i know it cannot surpass the feeling i had when we picked off Brady for the win.

It's trolls like you that I will think of when the Bears surprise you...you have zero class.

Please go away.

LOL - talk about NO life...well I am glad you had your best day ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft