PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone hear Fred Coleman on ESPN GameNight tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

nepatz11

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Obviously these tapes validate what both BB and Goodell said. They are a complete non story but somehow Coleman was on ESPN radio saying that this shows how BB lied to Goodell and should be suspended for a year- going on and on. basically he had no idea what he was talking about. It was probably the most unfactual and irresponsible thing I have EVER heard on radio. I could not believe it.

I listen to that kumdumpster from time to time.. No worries, he bashes everyone..

I would rather listen to GARY Coleman on the radio talk about his character on Differen't Strokes than listen to FRED Coleman

Obviously these tapes validate what both BB and Goodell said. They are a complete non story but somehow Coleman was on ESPN radio saying that this shows how BB lied to Goodell and should be suspended for a year- going on and on. basically he had no idea what he was talking about. It was probably the most unfactual and irresponsible thing I have EVER heard on radio. I could not believe it.

WTF is a Fred Coleman? Glad I don't listen to d0uchebag radio but I've never even heard of the guy...

It j ust pisses me off so much that he can go on national radio and spout pure lies, manipulation and misinformation

This shows how one-side, uniformed, and scandal needy the media really is. The worst that Walsh has revealed is that the Pats videotaped signals in the AFC Championships, but I doubt Belichick admitted to videotaping signals since 2000 and deny doing it in the playoffs.

Unless Walsh can point Goodell to hard evidence or a credible witness of other wrong doing, nothing Walsh can produce at this point can prove that Belichick lied to Goodell.

He's an admitted jet fan, but his take on the issue is coming from on high at ESPN. ESPN will spin this with all its might and try to drive the issue away from its own negligence. Their monopoly of Sportsmedia is exactly why I want the NFLNetwork to win its case against Big Cable. The NFLNetwork, once it gets a foothold on major cable, will eviscerate ESPN. Why? Because ESPN makes its money off NFL programming. They pay the NFL a billion a year not just for the games, but for the right to talk about them. Once the NFL Net gets wide distribution, no one will go to ESPN for football programming anymore. ESPN will be reduced to a niche network, of scattered golf, college BB etc, and lose its identity as the "guy network". ESPN's identity as the "guy" network is what has allowed it to reap advertising rewards until it now represents 40% of the value of the entire Walt Disney company. Most of that is due to the NFL product.

Last edited:
i've monitored this coleman clown before and he is your typical ny lovin' uniformed espn douche.

I was listening tonight too and I was shocked how irresponsible his statements were on his show tonight. It was like he was living in September of 07 or something.

I am beginning that some media people purposely ignore information or conveniently forget it so they can be sensationalistic. He can do a whole show on how the Pats are in trouble and when he is proven wrong tomorrow, he can just play dumb and move onto the next subject as if it never happened.

WTF is a Fred Coleman? Glad I don't listen to d0uchebag radio but I've never even heard of the guy...

Is this the Fred Coleman that played for the Patriots in 2001? He made ONE nice play his entire football career, if I recall correctly.:rolleyes:

Is this the Fred Coleman that played for the Patriots in 2001? He made ONE nice play his entire football career, if I recall correctly.:rolleyes:

I'm guessing Fred Coleman the ex-Pat wouldn't be calling out Belichick for stuff that he had to know was going on (especially when he has a Super Bowl ring from those years), though I had the same thought for a second and had a chuckle at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick