PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Did anyone else hear what Mike Ditka just said

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i misspelled 2 words and suddenly you cant read what i write
look the point is the man is an idiot and a bitter one at that

As a vicarial juxtapositioning of sesquipedalian angst, we find your peremptory persiflages to be epicene, not to say tautological!

(Just kidding! :) )...

As a vicarial juxtapositioning of sesquipedalian angst, we find your peremptory persiflages to be epicene, not to say tautological!

(Just kidding! :) )...

hahaha be honest how many times did you have to check the online thesaurus for those words?

hahaha be honest how many times did you have to check the online thesaurus for those words?

Actually, I just substituted a few words in a line a remembered reading in National Review (!) about 35 years ago....

dude, i was speaking hypothetically there. i think he's an idiot, but others don't and he's earned the right to speak. just ignore him.

I know you were speaking hypothetically, I was just reminding everybody what a brilliant coach he was... Buddy Ryan carried a lot of the load in Chicago and Ditka sucked in New Orleans

What else can you say about a guy that gives up his entire draft for Ricky Williams. I don't usually watch ESPN's sunday morning show but I was changing channels and happened to see Keyshawn Johnson say that Ditka does not like the Pats when they were making their picks for the AFC Championship game. Ditka was the only one that picked the Chargers.
Thats about all I have to say about that moron.

Last edited:
Who gives a sh*t was he says. He just wants the PAts to lose so that his 1985 Bears team can still be in the running for the ongoing "greatest team ever" debates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore