PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Denver Broncos = Fools Gold

PATS16N0

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Last year the Broncos had the easiest schedule in the league. They lost to every good team they played decisively. I don't think the Broncos were actually in the hunt against a single good football team that they played in 2012 until their final one against Baltimore, which they also lost.

Also, they looked pretty lousy against some of the bad teams they beat.

Despite this, the ESPN morons were on the Denver hype train.
It's just another example of sports-journalism really having no credibility. It's all about generating interest, ratings, etc. I mean it's not like they can just tell the whole country for 13 years straight that the Patriots & Brady are #1, even if it's true.

So now it's starting all over again. "Peyton this, Peyton that. Welkah this, Welkah that."

Fools gold.

Ravens - LOSS
@Giants - LOSS
Raiders - Win
Eagles - Win
@Cowboys - Win
Jaguars - Win
@Colts - LOSS
Redskins - LOSS
@Chargers - LOSS
Chiefs - Win
@Patriots - LOSS
@Chiefs - LOSS
Titans - Win
Chargers - Win
@Texans - LOSS
Raiders - Win

8-8, maybe they sweep the chargers for 9-7. MEDIOCRE.

If they make the play offs, they'll choke as usual. If Peyton Manning doesn't throw the game losing interception, Welkah will drop the game winning catch.

This team is overrated garbage. The truth is harsh but it remains the truth.

And this was before they lost Von Miller for half the season, and maybe Bailey.

Denver fans are the biggest kool-aid drinking tools in the entire NFL. They're honestly worse than Steelers fans, which is really quite the feat.

Going to be a fun season. Not only am I going to get to watch Denver fans whine and cry about the team not meeting their expectations, the media should start feasting on Manning right around week #..... 12.

Gonna' be a good season for Patriot fans.

I think they'll win 10 or 11 games. Peyton has a pretty good record during the regular season.
Playoffs are a different story. I think the run game takes a back seat with Manning at qb. It's important to be able to run the ball in the post season when you need to. It takes pressure off the qb. Playoffs are often played in cold windy weather. So when you get into the playoffs and you have a qb with a weak arm who doesn't throw a nice spiraling deep ball, that may explain the disparity between his reg season record and his post season record.

Payton had a really good regular season record because he played in an expansion division in a dome. The Texans, Jags and Titans were all a joke in his Colts era.

Last year he had the easiest schedule in the NFL. He played like 3 good teams and lost to all of them. Beyond that he got nothing but the NFL bottom feeders and the AFC West which was horrible in 2012.

Easy schedules help a lot. You make good points. I'm not really arguing with you. Our predictions are only separated by 3 games at most.

They are definitely overrated but you have them losing some impossible-to-lose games. The Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers will be bottom five teams in the NFL. The Colts also are overrated and undertalented.

@IND, @SD, @KC, there is no way they lose all three. At worst, they lose one.

They will be in the playoffs, the division is just way too bad for them not to be, and they have too much talent not to be. But Peyton will inevitably choke, and the flaws in the team (DL run stopping, TE/RB coverage, poor running game) will all show up in the playoffs again.

Peyton is going to choke in the playoffs again like he almost always does except for the once in a career moment in 2006 when he pulled out a lucky win against us by accident. He's the Aroid of football except without the steroids ofcourse!

Payton had a really good regular season record because he played in an expansion division in a dome. The Texans, Jags and Titans were all a joke in his Colts era.

Last year he had the easiest schedule in the NFL. He played like 3 good teams and lost to all of them. Beyond that he got nothing but the NFL bottom feeders and the AFC West which was horrible in 2012.

I agree Peyton has had easy schedules most of his career which is why he was almost always exposed in the playoffs.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back