Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should QBs get to throw the ball any way they like it?

• Yes

Votes: 82 70.1%
  • No the ball should be one way for everybody

Votes: 35 29.9%

• Total voters
Even CNN is awaiting on Brady's PC! WTF is the world coming to?

That CNN has basically become Fox News Jr?

Its insane how much this **** is getting coverage. I didnt know deflated footballs could determined the winner of a 45-7 game

If it's true Brady altered the footballs, throw the team a $25k fine, toss Brady a $25-50k fine, state no competitive advantage was gained and be on with it.

Every quarterback does this, it's a non-issue. Rodgers is on record as saying as much... as we all know.

Even CNN is awaiting on Brady's PC! WTF is the world coming to?
CNN has been a f'n joke for real news for well over a decade.

Western news outlets in general are a joke. BBC is the most legit news channel out of the mainstream.

I tweeted Rice back saying that his '94 49ers team paid off his charities so they could get under the cap and sign Deion. #94SBvacate.
I bet he disappeared! I've a ton of respect for the greatest NFL WR of all time! But Rice has been an undercover Pats hater for quite some time now!

If the Patriots are found not at fault in all of this, my favorite result will be watching and listening to the national media go 100% turbo bugf###. Goddam, that'll be fun!

If it's true Brady altered the footballs, throw the team a $25k fine, toss Brady a $25-50k fine, state no competitive advantage was gained and be on with it.

Every quarterback does this, it's a non-issue. Rodgers is on record as saying as much... as we all know.
There will some sort of punshment from the league for sure because Goodell will act to appease the people carrying pitchforks. Same thing he did in 2007. Even if he finds no proof he will charge them with something else.

I bet he disappeared! I've a ton of respect for the greatest NFL WR of all time! But Rice has been an undercover Pats hater for quite some time now!
Great WR. One of the more selfish and egoistic players who acts like he is the greatest .

Tom: "Oh Dear"
Giselle: "Yes Dear"
Tom: "We need to send our pet porcupine back to Brazil."
Giselle: "You know what you need to do?"
Tom: "What?"
Giselle: "Here is the brush. Start scrubbing."

Great WR. One of the more selfish and egoistic players who acts like he is the greatest .
Didn't like Moss in 2007 and the TD season record.

Mark Brunell needs to shut the frak up. He is frothing at the mouth right now, saying this is all on Brady.

Now irrelevant Bettis saying Brady needs to apologize.

These A@@hats are really leaning into the Pats right now. No voice of reason right now. Good lord im getting irritated with this

Didn't like Moss in 2007 and the TD season record.
He doesnt like moss because moss doesnt call him the greatest ever or bow down to him. Regarding the pats, i think it goes to his SF days when the giants kicked their ass and when as a raider he fell to the tuck rule game. So yeah..he is quite objective.

Mark Brunell needs to shut the frak up. He is frothing at the mouth right now, saying this is all on Brady.

Now irrelevant Bettis saying Brady needs to apologize.

These A@@hats are really leaning into the Pats right now. No voice of reason right now. Good lord im getting irritated with this
Was the same in 2007. Mark Schelreth and Steve Young were saying pats were watching the video from the sideline at halftime and coming out and changigne plays ! ...******** at its finest.

He doesnt like moss because moss doesnt call him the greatest ever or bow down to him. Regarding the pats, i think it goes to his SF days when the giants kicked their ass and when as a raider he fell to the tuck rule game. So yeah..he is quite objective.

100% agreed.

B7-6D-DIMAEDvi0.jpg:large

For the brady presser

Any chance Brady looks right into the camera and says " you mad bro?"

One thing is for sure, this has been an excellent douchebag litmus test. Troy Aikman, Mark Brunell, Harbaby, etc. Thanks for confirming what we already knew.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back