Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should QBs get to throw the ball any way they like it?

• Yes

Votes: 82 70.1%
  • No the ball should be one way for everybody

Votes: 35 29.9%

• Total voters
Kraft will just tell BB to bend over and take another up the posterior.

It's really pathetic how the NFL is handling this. I understand that they cannot really take a stance on it until they go public, but my God, how about shooting some of this speculation down?

You're a billion dollar corporation and you're going to just let a media ****storm happen? It's laughable how poorly run the NFL is.

I can't believe the amount of people on this thread who are ready to leave being a Pats fan and would rather the team lost Sunday. LIke I said before I don't care what other teams fans think or say. Pats will be in 8th Super Bowl, I for one am going to enjoy it.

Byeeeeeeee.

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    941.1 KB · Views: 12
That would suck. Although at least no one would be suspended.

I'd give up a second round pick to make this go away. I heard we were gonna take a corner with that pick anyway ;) Win a ring and who the eff cares.

So what punishment would Aaron get for also breaking the rules of inflation?

I still want BB to get up and say "We inflate with hot air so it deflates later so FU, its legal. Next question". To embrace the hate you must not shrink

Indy have been complaining since that November meeting so the NFL wants to find out since when Brady has been using under inflated balls,can this be the secret to the Patriots winning so much since 2007? because owners are clearly pissed.

I d0nt know what to make of Glazer's story that the NFL knew about the balls for months.

So Sunday's was a sting operation?

And they didn't do the most obvious thing in the sting? i.e. Pay attention to the balls?

Watch someone deflate them?

Why all these rumors about 11 balls if it was known? The 11 balls would be totally irrelevant if the league knew about this beforehand.

I'm with you on that. The witch hunt is on big time. People calling us a tainted franchise and loss of a second rounder isn't the worst case scenario, fair or not.

The loss of a second round pick screams this was some big competitive advantage. It WASN'T. Fuel to the fire in my opinion.

Beat the living **** out of your wife: Slap on the wrist

Try to injure someone: Just pay a fine and you can play next game.

Deflate the balls which have no effect on the game: Severe punishment.

Welcome to the new NFL.

The loss of a second round pick screams this was some big competitive advantage. It WASN'T. Fuel to the fire in my opinion.
No, it screams is the second time we've caught you ignoring the rulebook so you are getting a steep penalty even though it's a stupid arbitrary rule that we'll probably be changing in the offseason.

I'm really anxious to hear Brady and Belichick's media convo tomorrow, since they both publicly denied this.

If this fiasco true, and they knowingly messed with the balls, then they deserve to lose a 2nd. If they honestly didn't, then I surely hope they fight back tomorrow.

Saying "We're on to Seattle", repeatedly, will only make this worse.

Apparently the weight difference between a legal ball and our ball was the weight of a dollar bill...

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back