Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Should QBs get to throw the ball any way they like it?

• Yes

Votes: 82 70.1%
  • No the ball should be one way for everybody

Votes: 35 29.9%

• Total voters
Well ok thats all true but lets face it Mort has been wrong in the past but not very often, Glazer is rarely wrong. I dont like either of them but they worry me because they tend to get good info, usually. I still find it more interesting that Shefter is not commenting because if anyone knows he does.

Glazer also reported that this was motivated in part at least, by the Patriots filing tampering charges with the NFL.

Just watched the glazer report... If true & "coaches, GMs & owners" are sick of this stuff from NE...the sh#t is really gonna hit the fan....
So sick of this stuff from the pats
You mean they`re tired of losing to the Pats....hmmmmmm wow no kidding...mind blowing **** right there.

More and more feels like 2007.Over what, a PSI. Just sucks. I hope the game result also turns out like week 2 of 2007.

What a joke.

All complete speculation and not one thing verified by the league and these media members are tearing into this like the Pats sent a fellow coach to the opposing sidelines to steal one of the Colts' Surface Tablets.

This guy is an embarrassment to have as a fellow fan. Hop of the bandwagon and turn your kids into Jets fan. That'll really teach the Pats a lesson....

Mortensen said that Garropollo was drafted to replace Brady sooner than later earlier this year. Don't give me that crap that he isn't wrong very often.

Schefter also happened to retweet Leinart Tweet which refuted the whole deflate-gate thing.

That could be very telling.

I wouldn't be surprised about Jimmy G comment really, it does makes sense in the long run. I thought the same thing, otherwise just keep who you got.

To all of you disagreeing with me, I truly hope you are right and I am wrong about what will happen. I know the POS commissioner has the backbone of tissue paper and will respond to the media mob which is calling for blood. He has demonstrated that he will punish minor infractions to an extraordinary degree if he chooses. Based on his prior actions, I have no reason to believe that Kraft won't let it happen.

The Kraft's have everything a stake and unless the NFL has video footage of Brady or Belichick doctoring the balls, or a statement from someone saying they were directed by them to do so then by they have absolutely nothing to hang them with. And Belichicks press conference is tomorrow morning, I can't see them allowing him to hold that conference and then suspending him after it, the decision would have been out by now. The longer this takes the better, if they were going to do something dramatic I think it would have to come earlier than later.

Mortensen said that Garropollo was drafted to replace Brady sooner than later earlier this year. Don't give me that crap that he isn't wrong very often.

Schefter also happened to retweet Leinart Tweet which refuted the whole deflate-gate thing.

That could be very telling.

Grasping at straws. The league is deliberately dropping pellets to people in the know. If this was still a few scant tweets from failed Indy writers at 2 in the morning, I'd hear you. But come on.

Glazer also reported that this was motivated in part at least, by the Patriots filing tampering charges with the NFL.

yeh I thought that also, it seems a little to easy that the Pats filed and then they get busted.

People are so stupid sometimes, and so narrow minded to what's in front of them without looking at the facts it really pisses me off.

Too many conflicting reports. There is a report that the Ravens notified the Colts before the AFC Championship game about balls being deflated and then you have the colts saying this happened in November! Talk about throwing **** at a wall and seeing what sticks!!

Grasping at straws. The league is deliberately dropping pellets to people in the know. If this was still a few scant tweets from failed Indy writers at 2 in the morning, I'd hear you. But come on.
Then explain the NFL's official site not reporting any of these new reports (not even reporting them as potential rumors), and only reporting how the likes of Browner and Zimmer claim that this isn't a big deal?? Is that Grasping straws?

Agree with Curran completely, the Patriots aren't going to take this sitting down.

Based on context of the conversation, that sounds more like Curran is saying that Kraft could fire Belichick over this. :eek:

Second time around with the league investigating NE.
Yea. It's lie the FBI investigating the mafia....never stops..

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back