PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dear Patriots, You'll never walk alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
screw these cheesey touchdown songs. Before games the pats should play this song. this was first started by liverpool (the team kraft wanted to buy). I can imagine snow falling and the crowd singing this song in unison, probably psyche out the other team.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S_xBkY_cW1M

R_T26 said:
screw these cheesey touchdown songs. Before games the pats should play this song. this was first started by liverpool (the team kraft wanted to buy). I can imagine snow falling and the crowd singing this song in unison, probably psyche out the other team.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=S_xBkY_cW1M
i figured, what the h3ll, i'll listen... DUDE, ARE YOU NUTS!!!???

yeah, that'd be a great song for lawrence welk's retirement, NOT laurence maroney's TD!

this is FOOTBALL. we want a fast, catchy, upbeat tune, not a funeral dirge! No wonder soccer games turn into drunken brawls; if i had to hear that song, followed by a couple hours of guys kicking a ball back and forth without any scoring, i'd drink more than NEM on a sunday afternoon at the vine.

Last edited:
PatsWorldChamps said:
i figured, what the h3ll, i'll listen... DUDE, ARE YOU NUTS!!!???

yeah, that'd be a great song for lawrence welk's retirement, NOT laurence maroney's TD!

this is FOOTBALL. we want a fast, catchy, upbeat tune, not a funeral dirge! No wonder soccer games turn into drunken brawls; if i had to hear that song, followed by a couple hours of guys kicking a ball back and forth without any scoring, i'd drink more than NEM on a sunday afternoon at the vine.
My thoughts exactly!

Last edited by a moderator:
PatsChick87 said:
Sorry, that sounds like something you'd hear in a house of horror! Like the title, just not up enough for my taste!;)
Yeah, well that's because you're a girl :D

(please note the grin).

Is "Kumbaya" still available? We should grab it before the Raiders do!

PatsChick87 said:
Sorry, that sounds like something you'd hear in a house of horror! Like the title, just not up enough for my taste!;)

............................ :agree: :rocker:

Sorry BelichickFan ...... I think you gotta be stoned to appreciate that stuff!

Last edited:
JR4 said:
............................ :agree: :rocker:

Sorry BelichickFan ...... I think you gotta be stoned to appriciate that stuff!
LMAO, I'm not and I do :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back