PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dan Pires Educational fund

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
A poster at Patriots Planet and who is a personal friend of Dan's ask us to post this thread here. Those of you who do want to donate the information is here.

I'm asking those who don't want to donate or don't think it's a good idea to show respect and refrain from posting your comments. We don't want similar situation as we did on the memorial thread.

Thank you

This was sent to me by a mutual friend at Dan's work. I thought I would pass this along in case anyone wishes to assist.

In Dan’s 20+ years with us at CIB he touched each and every one of us with his outgoing personality and tremendous sense of humor.

Our entire company along with all his loyal customers mourn Dan's passing. Dan was more than just a co-worker, he was a friend who took the time to get to know and develop a personal interest with everyone he encountered, he will be sorely missed.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Becky, Taylor & Jillian.

In an effort to assist his loving family we at CIB have set up an education fund for Dan's surviving children. Any donations can be made out to the CIB-Pires Education Fund & should be mailed to;

CIB-Pires Education Fund
70 Jefferson Blvd.
Warwick, RI 02888

Attached Images
attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back