PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Damn

Off The Grid

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
OT: Looks like the Bucs are bringing back Koetter. :mad:

Nothing against the guy...But for a little while, there, it looked like Gruden II...And the Bucs are due to play the Washington BlueSkin/YellowSkin-Challenged, next year. :eek:

Would that've been the only Bro Versus Bro Game outside of the Harbaugh Bowl? o_O

I read that the relationship between Koetter and QB Winston was not good so is there anyway the TB would trade Winston if they feel he's too much of a head case for their liking? If so, what would he bring in a trade?

OT: Looks like the Bucs are bringing back Koetter. :mad:

Nothing against the guy...But for a little while, there, it looked like Gruden II...And the Bucs are due to play the Washington BlueSkin/YellowSkin-Challenged, next year. :eek:

Would that've been the only Bro Versus Bro Game outside of the Harbaugh Bowl? o_O

Tampa Bay is one of those teams that seems to be manic/depressive. It's hard to get a read on them because they don't have any consistent traits outside of losing. It's like they are Florida's version of the Bills, winning just enough to get all the fans excited and spending money, then breaking their hearts at the end.

Tampa Bay is one of those teams that seems to be manic/depressive. It's hard to get a read on them because they don't have any consistent traits outside of losing. It's like they are Florida's version of the Bills, winning just enough to get all the fans excited and spending money, then breaking their hearts at the end.

:confused:What?? I remember the Bucs winning a SB can't say the same for the Bills.

:confused:What?? I remember the Bucs winning a SB can't say the same for the Bills.

True, but they aren't consistently in the mix with other, seemingly regulars in the playoffs. That SB team was them catching lightning in a jar. I don't think it'll happen again for a number of years, not even if Gruden were to return.

True, but they aren't consistently in the mix with other, seemingly regulars in the playoffs. That SB team was them catching lightning in a jar. I don't think it'll happen again for a number of years, not even if Gruden were to return.

Gruden would not have the luxury of playing against a team/system he himself built in the Super Bowl. I'm pretty sure the players talk about how there was no chance because they knew exactly what the Raiders were doing at all times.

Your impotent hatred of me ~ and you utter inability to stop yourself from bitterly lashing out like that ~ continues to amuse me. Greatly appreciated. :D
Must be pretty intense to think the title "Damn" is worse than some of the terrible named threads this board has on a weekly basis. Certainly not up to your typical standards, but not even in in the same ballpark of some of the truly bad ones.

Must be pretty intense to think the title "Damn" is worse than some of the terrible named threads this board has on a weekly basis. Certainly not up to your typical standards, but not even in in the same ballpark of some of the truly bad ones.

Yeah, I usually put some thought into the title, but I also enjoy just being conversational and throwing out my first thought.

OT, but since this is the most frivolous current thread I'll post this here:

Last night I dreamed the Patriots won the Superbowl. The post game celebration took place in a VFW where I'd hang out with my dad sometimes, but dreams are weird, so I'll let that pass.

Oh, and the guy at the local cable company office is a dead ringer for Vince Wilfork.

Gruden would not have the luxury of playing against a team/system he himself built in the Super Bowl. I'm pretty sure the players talk about how there was no chance because they knew exactly what the Raiders were doing at all times.
Because the Raiders did NOT change their audibles after Gruden left. Think about that for a second. Your coach leaves and you are facing him and his team knows your play calls... Callahan ( Raiders coach) deserved to get fired for that alone..........

Your impotent hatred of me ~ and you utter inability to stop yourself from bitterly lashing out like that ~ continues to amuse me. Greatly appreciated. :D
Don't flatter yourself -- it's not always about You (and I certainly do not "hate" you). I was referring only to the impotent thread title.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
Back