PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas vs. Buffalo Game Thread [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dallas vs. Buffalo Game Thread

Buffalos Oline...is not good. but Lynch is good...poor Buffalo.

Last edited:

68 should be ashamed of himself for that .. if he was on the pats he would be benched and cut

I think the citizens of Buffalo should offer to pay Vince's fine. They finally have a QB worth building around. Hope that fat overpaid RT doesn't get him hurt.

Last edited:

Brady is not nearly as mobile as Romo. It would be nice if he had that talent in his arsenal, but he can't rollout of the pocket and complete throws down the field like that.

Edwards looks good. Early vs the Patriots (it looked like the Bills tied his hands later in that game), against the Jets and now against the Cowboys. It looks like the Bills have a good QB. He is better than Losman IMO. He feels the pocket well.

Nice pass to Royal. That'll keep the D honest.

Edwards looks good. Early vs the Patriots (it looked like the Bills tied his hands later in that game), against the Jets and now against the Cowboys. It looks like the Bills have a good QB. He is better than Losman IMO. He feels the pocket well.
They haven't asked him to do anything difficult yet.

TO looks suicidal...what a wuss.

Great game so far. I'm tired as hell, but I wanna stay up to see this. :D

I like Newman's aggressive nature.. expect a fake pump next week to Donte.. bye bye..

Dallas D is fast very fast -quick off that ball, but they can be run on. Here is hoping we have both Morris AND Maroney next Sunday! I can see some issues with the passing game. Brady is not going to have time to go through his progressions. Maybe we bring in more screens to keep their D honest and take some pressure of Brady.

Is Faulk healthy? He could be a key to next week.

Last edited:

can mike tirico stop talking ???

can mike tirico stop talking ???

I like this booth, though I think Tirico is the weak point. Jaws is a great analyst, Kornheiser a great color/conversation guy. Tirico comes off knowledge-less and personality-less by comparison, and just seems like the dork who occasionally adds the bit of color in the middle.

Last edited:

Bill Walsh really like Edwards. He played on some bad Stanford teams that couldn't beat USC -:)

Dallas D is fast very fast -quick off that ball, but they can be run on. Here is hoping we have both Morris AND Maroney next Sunday! I can see some issues with the passing game. Brady is not going to have time to go through his progressions. Maybe we bring in more screens to keep their D honest and take some pressure of Brady.

Is Faulk healthy? He could be a key to next week.

We have a much better Oline, especially if Koppen is back, and a lot more legit weapons than this kid is moving the ball down the field with.

All of them. I like this booth, though I think Tirico is the weak point. Jaws is a great analyst, Kornheiser a great color/conversation guy. Tirico comes off knowledge-less and personality-less by comparison, and just seems like the dork who occasionally adds the bit of color in the middle.

i hate the whole production honestly...tirico is all about stats and always tells the name of the player's college for some reason. jaws talks too much when he was bought in to replace a guy who talks too much -theisman. And kornheiser ..well...not much to say.
ESPN suffers from the same problems as that NBC show football night in america.. Too many people.

OMG you have to be kidding me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick