PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dallas vs. Buffalo Game Thread [merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dallas vs. Buffalo Game Thread

Still not over yet...plenty of time for a quick strike.

Unless Buffalo can run out the clock, obviously...but that's no sure bet.

We still have to hope Dallas somehow wins this game. Dallas losing does not help us at all.

them winning doesnt help us at all besides laugh at the bills who are missing 6/11ths of their starting D

How much you think Jerry is discounting his last best contract offer by tonight...

Oh oh, TO is starting to flap his lips...

Does the valient Buffalo D have one more stop in them...

Buffalo's OC should be taken to the woodshed after this one. Tried to do too much at the worst time and too little the rest of the time.

This is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG flight home and a short week and tough to get up when you were expecting to go into the N.E. game undefeated.

And Hobbs was saying yesterday how they'll make a big deal out of 5-0 and 5-0 teams but, they don't care about that. I guess we won't have to deal with that story.

Wait... still plenty of time for Buffalo to screw the pooch.

It's amazing that they're only up by 8 points. Luckily for them the clock is working against Dallas because they should have put this game away already.

i get the feeling dallas will tie it...given too many chances

I'm sorry I really don't see the love feast for Edwards.
I'm not in love with him... but have you seen Losman play? This kid is making some good decisions and some rookie mistakes.... which is understandable, since he's a rookie. What's J.P.'s excuse? This guy so far looks like an upgrade for them. (That may not be saying much)

Can we subtract a Win from one of these teams and give it to starving children? These are 2 teams that are trying their darndest to blow a freebie.

6th int missed

This is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG flight home and a short week and tough to get up when you were expecting to go into the N.E. game undefeated.

Game not over yet..... Romo damn near piced again... Hold onto it McGee!

them winning doesnt help us at all besides laugh at the bills who are missing 6/11ths of their starting D

I'd rather Dallas feel a little bit good about themselves after this debacle.

doesnt matter. they played terrible .. its a monday. they are gonna be drained like we were against Browns.

Can we subtract a Win from one of these teams and give it to starving children? These are 2 teams that are trying their darndest to blow a freebie.

No doubt, at first the Bills seemed to be playing their asses off... now it's like a contest to see who can give it away the most.

We still have to hope Dallas somehow wins this game. Dallas losing does not help us at all.

I understand you want teams in your division to lose but honest I've been getting sick of the overhype of Dallas. They're in the NFC. Tonight is a nice reminder of that. Talk all you want about how great the Colts are, they've proven it, but the media seems to latch on to currently assembled squads that haven't churned out a playoff win (same goes for San Diego).

Hopefully the Bills don't find a way to lose this.

Sure it does. Shakes their confidence in Romo, gets TO all biatchy, Romo realizes he can't overcome is lunatic gaffs so he gets tight while getting pressured by TO to get him the dam ball... Oh, it helps. Otherwise they go home believing they can suck and still prevail and their worst game of the season is behind them and it was a W.

why are looking for excuses already for a sunday -ve outcome.? let the games play out

romo is a great thrower on the move

please oh please let this game go to OT

dallas will score now...too many chances given by the bills

Marion Barber is Marooney's ex college RB mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back