Not open for further replies.

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Some great stuff in this one!

Tom Curran said:
John Mara’s people stuck a pressure gauge into two footballs that wound up on their sideline. Then they tattled on Art Rooney’s team.

At which point, Mr. Mara, Mr. Rooney and their very expensive marionette Roger Goodell, figuratively took all personnel involved into a side room and gently explained,

“YOU [EXPLETIVE] IDIOTS THINK ANYONE GIVES A CRAP ABOUT PSI? NOBODY CARES ABOUT PSI! DEFLATEGATE WASN’T ABOUT AIR PRESSURE IT WAS ABOUT STRINGING THE PATRIOTS UP AND BEATING THEIR SORRY CARCASS UNTIL THEY LEARNED A [EXPLETIVE] LESSON ABOUT RESPECT AND WHO REALLY BUTTERS THE BREAD IN THIS LEAGUE AND FOUND OUT THAT ITS NOT SOME MISERABLE HOODED GNOME, A DIMPLE-CHINNED PRETTY BOY OR A CAMERA-HUMPING OWNER WHO JUST SHOWED UP IN 1994. IT’S US!!!!”

Then they emerged from the side room, smoothed their lapels and said it was all a misunderstanding.

Curran: Somehow it's easiest to be amused than outraged by Deflategate 2.0

Never amused me. Curran has been a champ from the start. But this isn't funny. (Wish I had that Col Gessop quote about thinking this is funny & it being a tragedy.)

Makes a good point about the genius of enacting the "protocols", so the issue never needs to be dealt with again, i.e. an explanation for decreased pressure never needs to be made.

Someone has to do time for this fraud.

I don't know what or who is more corrupt, Goodell, FIFA, Russian Dope cheating.

All I know is all three should be going through some serious ****ing reform starting with the top of the ****ing chain. At least FIFA started that process.

Yeah I'm not amused at all. I'm pissed the **** off that as fast as you can say "PSI", the media (with the assistance of the NFL) shut this down with the quickness. No articles written about coaches or QBs being put in jail, no questions by soccer moms being asked saying "BUT WHAT WILL I TELL MY CHILDREN??", no six month long investigation, no private detectives, no DNA tests, no Congressional testimony, no media broadcasted/Tweeted trials and no protracted lawsuits. Just 32 owners sucking off of each other and one dictator (read: Commissioner) blind to all but Patriot-related occurences and events. Damn shame.

Like the article though, Curran's the man.

God Curran really knows how to make my blood boil, I got so angry reading his article (not at him, at the NFL). I wish there were more like Curran out there that know how to ask the uncomfortable questions.

Unfortunately there are too few of him out there that will put Goodell in the spotlight and ask him tough questions about why the Pats were so harshly penalized while another team accused of the same thing is no longer considered an issue.

Never amused me. Curran has been a champ from the start. But this isn't funny. (Wish I had that Col Gessop quote about thinking this is funny & it being a tragedy.)

I'll get the answers in 5 minutes

I actually DO believe Joker about his five minutes, I just love this movie and this made me think about it.

And I know for sure we have no more use for Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back