PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowher to the Giants in 08???

Status
Not open for further replies.

theONLYJerseypatsfan

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Jerome Bettis is saying that Cowher is gonna be the coach of the Giants in 08...That really doesn't seem like a good fit...he would really have to clean house to get "his type of players" on the team..

I would be sweating if I was Plaxico Burress...

Jerome Bettis is saying that Cowher is gonna be the coach of the Giants in 08...That really doesn't seem like a good fit...he would really have to clean house to get "his type of players" on the team..

I would be sweating if I was Plaxico Burress...

I think the Redskins are a bit more likely, as Gibbs could retire at the end of the year, Snyder won't be outbid, and it would be closer to Cowher's Carolina home.

The sure thing is that if Cowher wants to coach next year, he'll have suitors lined up at the door.

Last edited:
The sure thing is that if Cowher wants to coach next year, he'll have suitors lined up at the door.
Right now, I think there will be rumors of Cowher going to every one of the 32 NFL teams over the next 9 months. So far I have heard him rumored to be going to NY, Washington, Cleveland, Dallas, back to Pittsburgh, NE, SD, Seattle and Miami.

It does not matter what anyone says...true Coughlin is on the hot seat but so are many other coaches around the league with Crennel coming to mind.

I think there is a good chance Coughlins Giants may make the playoffs this year and a chance like any other NFC team to go deep,so if that is the case Tom keeps his job,Bettis comments are heresay and he is already putting Coughlin under the bus before the G-Men even get thier first loss.

I think it would be ironic if Crennel gets fired and Cowher heads over the bridge to Cleveland,just a hopscotch jump away from Pittsburgh - that would have a distinct interest like when Parcells went to the jets.

Crennel has a much better chance of getting canned than Coughlin IMO,His team is not very good,even if I think Winslow Jr. is going to become one of the best receivers in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back