PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys center Phil Costa: Wilfork a speed bump, not a mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are finally realizing the New England Patriots are the real America's team.

A bizarre remark from a guy who was un-drafted in 2010 out of Maryland and got some snaps last year when the #1 center got hurt. He's a bright kid who went to Maryland, did well academically and was pretty stout at center for the Terps. His brother also played at Maryland and his dad is a doctor.

The Cowboys cut a first rounder to keep this guy, but that's par for the course with them. The Cowboys are like the Jets that way - marquee guys at several positions and not much depth or quality at others. This is one of their lesser lights.

Let us not forget, fellow Pats fans, the Cowboys were 6-10 last years and missed the playoffs and just 2-2 this year. The definition of mediocrity.

Last edited:
Vince has been practicing ventrilloquism and should really screw up Costa with his mis-timed snaps

First of all, other than Doug Free, the Cowboys might have the worst line in the NFL (it's right up there with the Bears).

Second, who is Phil Costa?

Third, I have a feeling that Wilfork is going to make him regret saying that.

"I don't even know who's in that secondary. Except for 37. 37, that's Harrison. Yeah, and I got something special for you, Harrison."

That was good. But the all-time favorite has to be Brady responding to Smith of Pittsburgh. LMAO, how about here Randy, no you take it Tom, Ok, I'll just throw it over the head of Smith, who incidently was trashing me all week and during warm-ups.

Phil costa Cowboys the game when Wilfork sacka Romo.

I hope Vince bull rushes him, throw him to the ground and just sit on him.

From what i saw Costa was the Speed Bump and not much of one. I saw ole' Phil get run over on numerous occasions

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference