PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cowboys center Phil Costa: Wilfork a speed bump, not a mountain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa whoa whoa. Is this the same guy who was getting pretty much openly ridiculed by the announcers for his repeated inability to correctly snap the ball?

Yeah, let's all care about what this mope says. I expect Wilfork will eat his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

Last edited:
Almost

Maybe Vince Wilfork him up :D

^Now this is the truth.

When that punk see Vince coming he's gonna blow most of his snaps. What he doesn't blow, Romo will just hand it over to any random member of the Pats defense.

Is it me or is there nothing on earth more amusing than seeing Vince Wilfork intercept a pass? I seriously pray Romo ends up on Wilfork Island this weekend.

If Wilfork is a speed bump, then this guy must be an Abrams tank.

Why do people try to run their mouths. Though these guys are professionals are about 100% effort, it seems you can always get that extra burst from adrenaline. Wouldn't it be better to do your talking during the game or after the game (if you win)?

Why not, especially if it motivates our team? ;)

Isn't Costa the same guy who claimed his reason for hiking the ball before Romo was ready several times in the Redskins game because the Redskins were simulating the snap count. Even if they were, a good center would know to ignore it.

how did the handle the lions pass rush ? i didnt watch the game but if they handled their pass rush they can handle ours.

how did the handle the lions pass rush ? i didnt watch the game but if they handled their pass rush they can handle ours.

The Lions were collapsing the pocket on a fairly regular basis, especially in the second half.

Hopefully the story has been tweeted to Vince.

Before this year, I didn't know much about Phil Costa, but so far I've noticed him twice......

1) Wildly flinging the ball into his QB's chest way before he was supposed to.

2) and now provoking one of the best D tackles in the game 3 days before you play them, when the likelihood of having to contend with not only him, but with ANOTHER one of the best D tackles in the game at the same time.

I'd have to say that after careful review, I've come to the the conclusion that Phil Costa is not only not a great football player, but not very smart either.

What a dope.

Last edited:
The Lions were collapsing the pocket on a fairly regular basis, especially in the second half.

Didn't the pressure on Romo cause three costly INTs in the first half?

WELL Costa he is a SPEEDBUMP that is going to EFF up your P USSY pickup truck w/ it's LAUGHABLE Horse-Power You Ain't Ford Tough and that is awful considering.:):):)

Last edited:
Why do these players like to taunt the patriots like that? Why can't they just go out and do their talking on the field? The Pats aren't spring chickens yea know.

He sounds like someone who would work for ESPN.

he sounds like an Italian mafia #'s runner (AKA a nobody) that can't back up what he say's. Wait until the Patriot Guidos get at you home-slice:cool:

Dallas center will feel the most treacherous speed bump he has ever experience. This is going to be something to savor. Costa, this is gonna costya big time.

Why do these players like to taunt the patriots like that? Why can't they just go out and do their talking on the field? The Pats aren't spring chickens yea know.

Let them... Locker Room Material:)

speedBump-717474.jpg

Will Costa have more botched snaps than Wilfork will have interceptions on Sunday?

Who the heck is Costa?

Didn't the pressure on Romo cause three costly INTs in the first half?

He had those INT's in the 2nd half. The Cowboys OL handled Suh pretty well actually.

The problem with the Cowboys is their running game...they just can't do it effectively(86 yards per game/ranked 26th). Even if they had a few score lead they can't control the clock and run. Felix Jones is nothing more than a change of pace back. The Cowboys could easily be 4-0 if they weren't forced to throw so much with a big lead.

When you also consider that Romo is a poor man's Brett Favre then you have the Boys at 2-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down