PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He didn't insult him; get over yourself ok.

I'm done with you, your circular logic tactics have gotten old, enough is enough.

You're probably the stupidest person I have ever come in contact with.

You and Charge are like a pair of toddlers poking each other with sticks.

I'm dooone.
you must have me confused with somebody who gives a f-ck what you think lol.you don't like it go back to your broncos board .why are you here ?don't give me this sh-t you want to talk football .if you wanted to talk football you would be posting at your broncos board .:rolleyes:

It never ceases to amaze me; trolls come here, talk out of their south ends, then get pissed when forum members dump all over them, like they are entitled to be treated nice when all they really want to do is come here and start ****..............

It never ceases to amaze me; trolls come here, talk out of their south ends, then get pissed when forum members dump all over them, like they are entitled to be treated nice when all they really want to do is come here and start ****..............

Thing is, I didn't get dumped over for for a reason. patriotspride made some stupid crude jokes about my being a chick, and you made some dumb comment about the ZBS and our dead players. None of you are actually talking about anything having to do with the topic, you're just saying random **** that's fairly offensive. Actually, I am entitled to be treated nicely. look at the COC and the forum description.

Thing is, I didn't get dumped over for for a reason. patriotspride made some stupid crude jokes about my being a chick, and you made some dumb comment about the ZBS and our dead players. None of you are actually talking about anything having to do with the topic, you're just saying random **** that's fairly offensive. Actually, I am entitled to be treated nicely. look at the COC and the forum description.
leave you stupid assh-le .why subject yourself.you came here looking to start sh-t with patriot fans and sh-t is what you got.stop crying or leave dumb ass.im glad your offended because that's what i wanted to do

Last edited:
Well,
A) The ZBS employs cut blocking. So does every other blocking scheme.

Wrong.

The zone blocking scheme that the Broncos use is NOT the same as other teams. No, the scheme is specifically the brainchild of Alex Gibbs, who was your OL coach for years, and when Gibbs left your next OL coach employed the same tactics.

Even I could run for 1000 yards in this scheme if the defenders have to preoccupy themselves with protecting their knees. It's dirty, and borderline cheating. But a cheating tactic from a team that broke league salary cap rules to win their two Super Bowls, doesn't surprise me.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7585972

Wrong.

The zone blocking scheme that the Broncos use is NOT the same as other teams. No, the scheme is specifically the brainchild of Alex Gibbs, who was your OL coach for years, and when Gibbs left your next OL coach employed the same tactics.

Even I could run for 1000 yards in this scheme if the defenders have to preoccupy themselves with protecting their knees. It's dirty, and borderline cheating. But a cheating tactic from a team that broke league salary cap rules to win their two Super Bowls, doesn't surprise me.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/7585972

Jesus, watch a Bronco game instead of being a tool. We don't dive more than anyone else. Watch a Patriot game. I guarantee you that you'll see cut blocking as well.

Jesus, watch a Bronco game instead of being a tool. We don't dive more than anyone else. Watch a Patriot game. I guarantee you that you'll see cut blocking as well.

My name is God, actually, but you're close.

Debating 101 says when you call me names, that tells me you're losing this argument badly. So call me whatever you like, that doesn't change the fact is every time I blink your team is getting fined by the NFL again. If your style of cut blocking is ok, and more than one team does it, how come it's the Donkos that get fined on a regular basis and not other teams? Hmmmm? A zone blocking team doesn't have to use the Gibbs cut blocking techniques. Only the Donkeys do that.

The Patriots don't cheat. The Donks do. And your conspicuous silence on the fact I raised that the Donks broke salary cap rules to win their Super Bowls speaks volumes.

NO RESPECT FOR THE CHEATING DONKEYS! LOL!!!

My name is God, actually, but you're close.

Debating 101 says when you call me names, that tells me you're losing this argument badly. So call me whatever you like, that doesn't change the fact is every time I blink your team is getting fined by the NFL again. If your style of cut blocking is ok, and more than one team does it, how come it's the Donkos that get fined on a regular basis and not other teams? Hmmmm? A zone blocking team doesn't have to use the Gibbs cut blocking techniques. Only the Donkeys do that.

The Patriots don't cheat. The Donks do. And your conspicuous silence on the fact I raised that the Donks broke salary cap rules to win their Super Bowls speaks volumes.

NO RESPECT FOR THE CHEATING DONKEYS! LOL!!!

Never mind that Alex Gibbs was essentially excommunicated from the Broncos franchise...

So, if name calling is indicative of losing an argument, then how pathetic is patriotspride?

Never mind that Alex Gibbs was essentially excommunicated from the Broncos franchise...

So, if name calling is indicative of losing an argument, then how pathetic is patriotspride?
that would be a good point but im not arguing anything with you .I'm just offending and pissing you off :D .hows that bildo working for ya?are you going to cry now?

So what? Gibbs still created the system for the Broncos, and they use it to this day. The ZBS that other teams use is not relevant to what the Broncos linemen were taught to do. Sorry.

Oh and still no comment about the fact your team cheated the salary cap in the late 90's when you won your Super Bowls? And Elway and Terrell Davis were in on the scheme. So they're just as guilty as the organization. Shame on them. Shame on Donko fan for being fans of cheaters!

And unlike Donko fan, Patriotspride doesn't cheer on a cheating team.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4191/is_20040917/ai_n10039728 (turn on your popup blocker)

Last edited:
So what? Gibbs still created the system for the Broncos, and they use it to this day. The ZBS that other teams use is not relevant to what the Broncos linemen were taught to do. Sorry.

Oh and still no comment about the fact your team cheated the salary cap in the late 90's when you won your Super Bowls? And Elway and Terrell Davis were in on the scheme. So they're just as guilty as the organization. Shame on them. Shame on Donko fan for being fans of cheaters!

And unlike Donko fan, Patriotspride doesn't cheer on a cheating team.

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4191/is_20040917/ai_n10039728 (turn on your popup blocker)

And the Patriots are not guilty of being a slimy organization? Give me a break and tell that to Ted Johnson and his Alzheimers riddled brain.

And the Patriots are not guilty of being a slimy organization? Give me a break and tell that to Ted Johnson and his Alzheimers riddled brain.
nobody forced ted Johnson to play football .stick to what you know spelling and punctuation

nobody forced ted Johnson to play football .stick to what you know spelling and punctuation

Actually, Bill Belichick made him participate in full contact practice despite a doctor's warning that said he shouldn't be.

Actually, Bill Belichick made him participate in full contact practice despite a doctor's warning that said he shouldn't be.
no you would be wrong like you are all the time .teddy didn't have to play if he didn't want to.i heard him interviewed up here at least four times on different local stations .it was his choice . go correct somebodies spelling or make sure somebody has there periods spaced properly

Last edited:
LOL. Well, you guys did win them fair and square. I admit I went a bit over the top giving you guys grief for the tuck rule thing, I just felt we had a great football team that year and it hurt to see the season taken away from us in that manner. I still disagree with the call of course. But the call was never the Patriots fault, and I never (at least never meant to) blamed your team for it, just the officials.

The bottom line is your team didn't have to cheat to win any of their titles. The Donkos did. Not to mention their dirty cheating tactics on the field. The New England Patriots are a great team and a class organization. The Donkos aren't, and aren't.

Nope, there really isn't much to like about the Donkos.

Hey RS,

I can understand how Raiders fans feel about the Snow Bowl.......it was a very controversial and tough call, though it was called correctly in the end. :) Us longtime Patriots fans feel the same way about 1976.

How do you feel about the Raiders draft? I thought they did pretty well with the picks and deals they made (BTW, thanks for the 2008 3rd rounder). They have a stud QB to build their offense around for the longterm future, drafted the consensus 2nd highest rated TE in the draft, and may have gotten a steal in Michael Bush providing he can bounce back from his serious leg injury. I really like what the Pats did when you take into consideration the deals they made to pick up Welker, Moss, and 2008 1st and 3rd rounders in the process, as well as the drafting of Meriweather. All in all I imagine you must be optimistic about your teams future, just like us Pats fans feel about ours. :)

And yes, Donko fans should be ashamed of themselves for supporting the pack of cheaters that they do. To suggest otherwise would be pure denial on their part.

Hahaha nope...... Oh look another jealous fan who knows jack **** about football!!!!!!!!! Keep resorting to rumors and speculation to fuel your arguments!!! Makes them even more funny!

15 million guaranteed for D Graham, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha nope...... Oh look another jealous fan who knows jack **** about football!!!!!!!!! Keep resorting to rumors and speculation to fuel your arguments!!! Makes them even more funny!

15 million guaranteed for D Graham, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, rumors and speculation that Johnson himself said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes