PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Congrats Patriots...

Status
Not open for further replies.

C'Bad Bolt

On the Roster
Reaction score
I just wanted to come back in to congratulate the Patriots and their fans. It was a good game and as a Charger fan I hope it is a stepping stone to a better future.

The Patriots outplayed San Diego and I am afraid they were outcoached as well (Norv electing to punt from the NE 37 in the fourth?).

Good luck in the Super Bowl. If there is one thing I hate just as much as losing, it is Eli Manning winning! Kick their arses!

I just wanted to come back in to congratulate the Patriots and their fans. It was a good game and as a Charger fan I hope it is a stepping stone to a better future.

The Patriots outplayed San Diego and I am afraid they were outcoached as well (Norv electing to punt from the NE 37 in the fourth?).

Good luck in the Super Bowl. If there is one thing I hate just as much as losing, it is Eli Manning winning! Kick their arses!

The SD team deserves great respect. I expected just the kind of game the Chargers brought. They have elite talent at almost every position, and threw haymakers throughout the game. I give all the credit to the Chargers defense for an immense effort against the Pats' passing game. Jammer finally seems to have elevated his game and reached his potential as a top 10 pick. As for Cromartie, he has much potential as a Cb as any I have seen since the great Mike Haynes. He has a receivers hands, he is physical, he scores TDs. What a freak.

I think you are being too hard on Norv. The team really responded to him. The offensive plan was solid, despite the loss of LDT and a hobbled Gates. Rivers and VJack have developed nicely, and you have to credit Norv. I like how Norv has started to coach with passion, instead of acting like a mortician on the sidelines. Rivers played with toughness confidence and maturity. Sometimes a young, developing team has to go through this process. The Pistons did it vs the Celtics in the 80s, the Bulls vs the Pistons, etc. I expect the Chargers to be back with a vengeance. I do suggest that the Bolts select a late 1st rd rb this year in the draft. Rashard Mendenhall would be an ideal replacement for the Burner, and despite LDT's stats, he did not have a good year vs good defenses. A successor may be needed as LDT approaches 30. You should be proud of your team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back