PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

COMMENTARY: Injury, Not Tardiness the More Likely Scenario For Spikes Ending Up On IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
COMMENTARY: Injury, Not Tardiness, the More Likely Scenario For Spikes Ending Up On IR
By:

Bill Belichick may be a stickler for details, but it's hard not to be a little puzzled by the earlier report from ESPN's Chris Mortensen's regarding the reasons surrounding Brandon Spikes being placed on injured reserve last week....

Re: COMMENTARY: Injury, Not Tardiness, the More Likely Scenario For Spikes Ending Up

Now THAT's the article you should have written the first time. Good Job.

Re: COMMENTARY: Injury, Not Tardiness, the More Likely Scenario For Spikes Ending Up

Besides his long term health, how much was he really contributing after grinding on that injury for weeks? BB would have fined or benched him, but he should have been on the bench for weeks, in reality.

I really wonder about ESPN in particular and whether they save these innuendo laced reports for Patriots playoff day stink bombs. They have about as much credibility as the weekly world news, home of batboy.

I really wonder about ESPN in particular and whether they save these innuendo laced reports for Patriots playoff day stink bombs. They have about as much credibility as the weekly world news, home of batboy.

Of course, the timing is purely coincidental. ;)

Spikes has been next to useless since his injury. He is unlikely to be here next year. I'm fine with another roster spot instead of Spikes.

Spikes has been next to useless since his injury. He is unlikely to be here next year. I'm fine with another roster spot instead of Spikes.

Not me. I would prefer that they try to re-sign him. The Patriots need his emotional lift.

Besides do you really want Spike playing for the Jets and blowing up our running backs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST