PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Comedy gold from opposing fans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but if those avitars are real pics of the posters, ummm, some of dem are perty dern cute, if ya know what I mean.

BTW, I have no problem with the Bills look-alike thread--it's a staple of theirs, and intentional comedy! (And for some reason the idea of matching Adalius Thomas with Mikhail Gorbachev cracks me up.)

They do this every week. It's freaking brilliant.

The best post i ever saw on the chargers board last week was after the game. "the chargers don't look good, and i don't think they will do well this year.....oh well i am going to take a break from them and focus on my surfing and i'll check back in if they start winning again"

I like how they were all talking some major trash hour after hour until the game started, to only have their world come crashing down. later in the first half the Chargers would give them a little glipse of light only for the Patriots to bring the clouds of doom.

One of the funnier things I've read of late.

Agree... some real funny ones. One of the Titans boards had a Pats look-alike thread during the preseason... was a great laugh as well.

The best post i ever saw on the chargers board last week was after the game. "the chargers don't look good, and i don't think they will do well this year.....oh well i am going to take a break from them and focus on my surfing and i'll check back in if they start winning again"

Sums up a lot of that group of fans pretty nicely. During the first half some of them were talking about turning off their TV's to go play golf, lol.

I agree. I think the first time I saw this was on the Jets board. Couldn't stop laughing!

Tone Loc as Adalius=LOL!!

And you know BB gave the reporter who asked about 16-0 the sling blade look, and would have liked to give him the blade itself.

i can't beleive i just read 80 pages of charger hilarity and nonsense. seriously, do they have a clue ?

Sorry . . . I couldn't resist making a mashup of a couple from that thread:

GQUyxHBL.jpg

. . . and . . .

1140297196-pacmanpendant.jpg

:D

Just getting around to reading the Chargers gameday thread.... still early in the thread, but this stuck out to me:

I Never Wanted Anything As Bad As I Want My Chargers To Win Today I Live And Bleed Chargers Blue And Gold.i Hope Brady Gets Sack 5 Times Today And He Gets Hurt And Doesnt Get Back Up.
Stay Classy San Diego.

Just getting around to reading the Chargers gameday thread.... still early in the thread, but this stuck out to me:

Stay Classy San Diego.

The actual game starts around thread 29 or so if you want to skip like I did.

Sssshhhh ....I'm on page 10.

The buildup is excruciating.

These poor souls on page ten don't have a clue what's about to hit them. I'm still feeling bad for the guy back on page 1 or 2 who's girlfriend was going to let him buy a Chargers helmet and a Chargers couch if they beat the Patriots. He was soooooo seeing himself lounging on that couch too.

I'm also feeling kinda bad now for Phillip Rivers, after reading on page 6 or so that Steve Young declared that he would have a "career day" against the Patriots that day. Man... if that's what the career is going to look like... umm.

:D

It gets even better, T-shirt.

Within seconds of the game starting, it gets really funny. I mean that's how long it took us to score.

Last edited:
First off, from last week: the gameday thread on forums.chargers.com.

Especially humorous are some of the takes on SD's defensive "strategy."

This week: a look-alike thread on the Bills board.

There are a few mean-spirited ones, some ones that made me chuckle, and one "Ouch. Scoreboard." post (their words, not mine ;) ).

Crap bills board... 100 members at Buffalorange.com... more realistic

Last edited:
That was truly f'n hilarious. My favorite is the poster who asks "should I watch the rest of the game or should I go do my homework?"

splut.....

That Bills thread is hilarious ... there's one poster who's really good at that.

The Rodney/Rosie the Riveter comparison was awesome. And Logan Mankins/Village People biker ... funny stuff.

edit: wait ... Stephen Neal/Monchichi! rofl

Last edited:
Hilarious things about the gameday thread:

1.) Charger fans calling for "Flutie Magic"! :p

2.) EVERYONE being pissed the Chargers didn't go for 4th and 1 on THEIR OWN 39 in the 2nd quarter. :confused:

3.) From 6:32 to 6:34 PST (the 2 minutes after AD picked Rivers) there were 68 posts.

4.) Fans crying about us running up the score...ummm, the Chargers beat us 41-17 in 2005.

Last edited:
Ok, the gameday thread was absolutely hiliarious.

One quote I found funny was, "Why did Moss have that much space in front of him?"

Hmm...I don't know, because he's Randy Moss?

I would pay big money if someone took "the best of" that Charger thread and synced it with the game footage in pop up video style. That would RULE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes