PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts taking a cue from BB on injury report

Status
Not open for further replies.

p8ryts

In the Starting Line-Up
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Either that or they plan or forfeiting this week.

58 Brackett, Gary Linebacker Questionable Calf 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
35 Carthon, Ran Running Back Questionable Finger 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
71 Diem, Ryan Offensive Tackle Questionable Hand 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
30 Dorsey, DeDe Running Back Questionable Ankle 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
93 Freeney, Dwight Defensive End Questionable Buttock 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
51 Gardner, Gilbert Linebacker Questionable Hand 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
96 Goddard, Johnathan Defensive End IR Foot 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
25 Harper, Nick Defensive Back Questionable Ankle 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
80 Hartsock, Ben Tight End Questionable Hamstring 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
54 Keiaho, Freddy Linebacker Questionable Knee 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
99 LaCasse, Ryan Defensive End Questionable Foot 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
65 Lilja, Ryan Offensive Guard Questionable Knee 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
23 Mungro, James Running Back IR Knee 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
90 Reagor, Montae Defensive Tackle Questionable Knee 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
95 Reid, Darrell Defensive Tackle Questionable Elbow 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
21 Sanders, Bob Defensive Back Questionable Shoulder 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
73 Scott, Jake Offensive Guard Questionable Knee 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
97 Simon, Corey Defensive Tackle Questionable Knee 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
12 Sorgi, Jim Quarterback Questionable R Shoulder 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
83 Stokley, Brandon Wide Receiver Questionable Ankle 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
91 Thomas, Josh Defensive End Questionable Hip 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
86 Utecht, Ben Tight End Questionable Concussion 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM
04 Vinatieri, Adam Kicker Questionable R Groin 09-20-06 - 05:04 PM

His Dingeyness is learning...

If Brady stays healthy and has a long career here...he will be the Iron Man of the Injury List.... :rofl: ... He'll set the record for most weeks on and nobody will catch him. How can you be the Iron Man of the Injury List??? It's Backwards but appropriate.

This is nothing like BB, and it smacks of Polian's pettiness more than Dungy. This is the 3rd week the Colts have pulled this off. When BB did it, after the Atlanta game last year, his intention was to send a critical message to the NFL offices regarding their golden boy Rich McKay. When BB twists the injury report, it is obfuscation for the sole purpose of gaining a tactical advantage on the field of battle.
Polian's motives are quite different. This injury list is snidely directed at the press for daring to investigate the AV injury during preseason. It is another sign of a mentally unstable individual consumed by his failure to construct championship rosters, foiled at every turn by the figure haunting his nightmares, BB. If the Pats crush Indy in Week 7, get the straight jacket ready for Monsieur "red headed step-child" Polian.

PonyExpress said:
This is nothing like BB, and it smacks of Polian's pettiness more than Dungy. This is the 3rd week the Colts have pulled this off. When BB did it, after the Atlanta game last year, his intention was to send a critical message to the NFL offices regarding their golden boy Rich McKay. When BB twists the injury report, it is obfuscation for the sole purpose of gaining a tactical advantage on the field of battle.
Polian's motives are quite different. This injury list is snidely directed at the press for daring to investigate the AV injury during preseason. It is another sign of a mentally unstable individual consumed by his failure to construct championship rosters, foiled at every turn by the figure haunting his nightmares, BB. If the Pats crush Indy in Week 7, get the straight jacket ready for Monsieur "red headed step-child" Polian.

Great post PE ... calling out Polian's NFL manhood...I love it....
I'm thinking his manhood will be the same as Peytons... :rofl:

Last edited:
Oh, this is so funny. The whirling dervish Freeney has a sore butt so he may not be able to whirl up to his best. The Colts are doomed.

You know, it's kind of odd. I would have expected this kind of injury report AFTER they played the Jags. Apparently just thinking about playing them this week is creating havoc. :D :D :D :D

If this were truly a valid IL, I'd bet the Clots would have problems winning more than they lose. But with their cupcake schedule, and division, they probably will get a WC. Jax is much more a complete team...

While I'm willing to continue my COLLAPSE prediction; they are still pretty lucky. The Giants should have crushed them, yet they won...

Last edited:
AzPatsFan said:
While I'm willing to continue my COLLAPSE prediction; they are still pretty lucky. The Giants should have crushed them, yet they won...

The only person who can outchoke Manning is another Manning.:cool:

I've said it before, I think QUE indicates a player has a 50% chance of playing, and most injury reports throughout the league play out that percentage.

If this is the 3rd week in the row where Indy as 10-15 players as questionable and the majority of them end up suiting up, the league needs to slap them with a big fine IMO

The other half of that report is almost as good. Combined, this report has to be a nightmare for the league.

JAC
QUESTIONABLE
SS Donovin Darius (Back)
WR Matt Jones (Groin)
TE Marcedes Lewis (Ankle)
CB Rashean Mathis (Knee)
G Chris Naeole (Knee)
WR Chad Owens (Ribs)
MLB Mike Peterson (Knee)
SS Gerald Sensabaugh (Ankle)
DE Paul Spicer (Groin)
DT Marcus Stroud (Ankle)
OLB Patrick Thomas (Ankle)
DE Marcellus Wiley (Groin)
RB Derrick Wimbush (Knee)

AzPatsFan said:
But with their cupcake schedule, and division, they probably will get a WC.
This year it's not exactly a cupcake schedule. They play the AFC East and the NFC East for 8 games. Plus they have to play Denver and Cincinatti. If they make the playoffs and get home field advantage this year, they will have earned it.

zippo59 said:
The only person who can outchoke Manning is another Manning.:cool:

Outside of my Patriots wishfull thinking .... My wish is that Eli gets to the SB before Peyton...

Not so far fetched either... because if it's a given that the Colts are better than the Giants then in actuallity Eli outperformed Peyton in the Manning Bowl because he had less cards to play his hand.

p8ryts said:
93 Freeney, Dwight Defensive End Questionable Buttock

I have questionable buttocks too.

Really, I've waited years for the Colts to have a year like this. Let's hope it continues. It could also be that a bunch of players are known to be out this week, Colts don't want to say so clearly, so they list all as questionable plus a bunch of healthy people listed as questionable, so that they get 50% of the questionables to play.

If the Colts win this game I think they go 11-5 and the Jags go 10-6 and vice versa if the Jags win. My money (literally) is on the Jags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye