PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts players cry for flags at every chance they can

Status
Not open for further replies.
He pushed to enforce an existing rule,but you folks act like he got a rule changed to the Colts favor

If a coach ,GM ,or President cannot represent a team then who do you propose?

Right but he pushes for a rule to be enforced that is not enforced on his team when his d plays tough. Like they do now.

The colts have no ground to question people "mugging" recievers.

Last edited:
We are disussing players like dallas clark. Opposing teams would not have there defensive players on the field?

I believe the post I replied to said they cry for a flag even when the D player is 300 feet away. That D player wouldn't be on the field if he were 300 feet away.

I believe the post I replied to said they cry for a flag even when the D player is 300 feet away. That D player wouldn't be on the field if he were 300 feet away.

It was sarcasm. Highlighting the fact the colts cry for a flag at every chance. Not meant to be taken literal.

It was sarcasm. Highlighting the fact the colts cry for a flag at every chance. Not meant to be taken literal.

I know. I was trying to point out that it was a little over exagerated -:)
Perhaps it appears Colts players do it more often because there the team that brought up that D players aren't supposed to touch receivers afetr 5 yards. Therefore if thier touched they want a flag. While most other teams just want to play football.

I actually thought that the offensive pass interference they called against Anthony Gonzalez near the goalline was a little rediculous.

It was almost as bad as the one they called against Moss last week.

I actually thought that the offensive pass interference they called against Anthony Gonzalez near the goalline was a little rediculous.

I missed it switching between several games. I don't think anyone watching football games has any idea, from watching, what is and isn't pass interference.

your arguing with bible-belt hillbillies.

don't you realize how backwards and slow people are from that area of the country?

that's why they live there, they can't cut it in civilization.

don't waste your time. it's like trying to explain life to a ******.

polian, dungy, and manning are all perfect fits for that loser organization. they couldn't even get their own team, they had to steal another cities team. just sad people out there and intelligent people are wasting their time trying to communicate with them. you can all see the league is assisting them in competing, trying to keep their market from being completely irelevant. they tried to let them compete on their own and you saw how manning kept failing and making an arse of himself on national tv, so now they're 'helping things along' becuase if they can't win with him there, how do you think their ratings will be after he retires? they will go back to being bottom dwellers as usual. hey, the world needs losers too.

It was almost as bad as the one they called against Moss last week.

I was thinking when they made that call, the refs had it in the back of there minds everybody thinks they are favoring the Colts so they felt they better call something on the Colts..

I just saw clark cry for a flag for NO reason again. I swear these colts players expect a flag at every second. Every time the colts are defended they whine for a flag. Hmm maybe the d made a good play???

Im sorry the officiating is slanted towards the colts. How many terrible calls where there today????

Jags will lose and they should , but this crap is getting old.

What's getting old is to hear you whine about it!

yeah its frustrating when you see an offical throw a flag only after a player yells about one not being called. all teams ***** about calls, because they can sometimes talk the refs into it. The WRs seem to be the ones that get away with it the most. Again, PI is the nfls friend to move the offense down the field

That helps improve thread quality how? It's highly annoying to see a thread with an actual point worth discussion pushed to the second page because of pointless whine threads like this.

I agree. We should have more threads about the coolest Patriots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes