PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts fan: Brady's hernia is fake injury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprisingly, most of the other posters aren't agreeing with the guy, and are actually acting at least a bit classy.

If you hadn't followed this closely and weren't aware of rumors going back to the late fall of Brady's injury, I can completely understand why someone would think that Brady is just ducking the Pro Bowl

That was my initial reaction when I heard about his injury.

So its not surprising to me that some other team fans might jump to the same conclusion.

Plenty of players duck the Pro Bowl with fake injuries and I don't blame them one bit.

probowl!

I know tb's injury isn't fake--but who would blame him! The NFL probowl is just stupid. For the teams that don't make the playoffs they have got almost a 2 month wait for the probowl! I don't blame anyone for not caring!

He wouldn't come up with a hernia injury that requires surgery if he wanted to duck the Pro Bowl. He could easily come up with something else.

The ProBowl is joke and if the players are smart they will work something out in their new agreement.

I didn't watch, but I did see Sports Center and did anyone catch the almost devastating injury to Hasselbeck? He got hooked at both knees and got up limping - seemed to be OK in the end, but that was an ACL injury just waiting to happen.

Unbelievable!

----------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call