PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NEW ARTICLE: ICYMI: Ben Watson and Tony Dungy Have Twitter Exchange Over Colts Alleged Fake...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
ICYMI: Ben Watson and Tony Dungy Have Twitter Exchange Over Colts Alleged Fake Crowd Noise

Robert Alvarez

Ben Watson and Tony Dungy discuss Colts crowd noise allegations over Twitter in back and forth exchange.

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Dingy Tony still gotta be azz-holing it instead of just keeping his pompous, Irk,say-and-Billy NaPolian-defending pie hole shut...

You already drove your son to suicide because of your medieval worldview, maybe sit this one out Dungy.

hmmm... noticed that the allegation wasn't denied by saint dingy

Last edited:
I was there.

There was definitely artificial noise because the tape got stuck once. Also, the heat was jacked up to 80 and the Colts had mesh see through jerseys on. They had to have been cooler.

The made up "face guarding" on a 3rd and long I believe still bothers me the most.

There was definitely artificial noise because the tape got stuck once.

I also remember it causing an audio feedback loop through the TV broadcast during the 2007 regular season game.

I was just about to ask if there was any truth to that.

It was hotter than hell and half of Georgia in the 2nd half.

The Colts wore the Pats down. That was the plan.

The made up "face guarding" on a 3rd and long I believe still bothers me the most.

Brady had a wide open WR not covered and he didnt see him. That was a TD.

The Pats would have destroyed the Bears in the Super Bowl.

Brady had a wide open WR not covered and he didnt see him. That was a TD.

yeah... would have won by a whole 5 points that time... Nothing like breathing room lol

2nd/7 actually, but the point still stands...The hanky never should've been thrown, and the possibility of holding them to a FG would've still been in play.

Brady had a wide open WR not covered and he didn't see him. That was a TD.

Do you remember the game situation at that time, because in my dotage I can't recall it...

Do you remember the game situation at that time, because in my dotage I can't recall it...

I seem to recall the Pats near the redzone and the drive in the 4th quarter.

The WR could have almost walked into the EZ.

Brady had a wide open WR not covered and he didn't see him. That was a TD.

I seem to recall the Pats near the redzone and the drive in the 4th quarter.

The WR could have almost walked into the EZ.
Ah yes...I honestly had forgotten to consider the Bug-Eyes Blunder Part 2...

Another thing about Blunder 2 that bothers me is, Why the feck wasn't Brady standing in shotgun formation on 1st/15? If he had been, I feel that he would've seen Caldwell open much sooner than he did while standing under Center...

Game never should've been lost, for multiple reasons, and Yes we would've handled da Bears easily, for probably the most lopsided victory margin of all of them.

Another thing about Blunder 2 that bothers me is, Why the feck wasn't Brady standing in shotgun formation on 1st/15? If he had been, I feel that he would've seen Caldwell open much sooner than he did while standing under Center...

Game never should've been lost, for multiple reasons, and Yes we would've handled da Bears easily, for probably the most lopsided victory margin of all of them.
If you watch it again, Brady was walking to the line of scrimmage and never noticed a defender going towards his right side to line up against Caldwell. The team can be seen on the sidelines screaming and jumping up and down desperately trying to get Brady's attention, but he was to busy in la la land. Very uncharacteristic of him to have such terrible awareness.

These big games really boil down to a few plays. The Tyree catch in SB42 - I was there in AZ ready to cash in a nice Vegas bet on Monday. The Welker and Brady nonconection in SB46 - I was there in INDY for that one too. I recall leaving the game expressing that Brady had lost his fastball.

Thankfully the Pats made more clutch plays than not.

If you watch it again, Brady was walking to the line of scrimmage and never noticed a defender going towards his right side to line up against Caldwell. The team can be seen on the sidelines screaming and jumping up and down desperately trying to get Brady's attention, but he was to busy in la la land. Very uncharacteristic of him to have such terrible awareness.

A quick WR screen like the Pats used would have probably done the job to score if not set up 1st and goal.

These big games really boil down to a few plays. The Tyree catch in SB42 - I was there in AZ ready to cash in a nice Vegas bet on Monday. The Welker and Brady nonconection in SB46 - I was there in INDY for that one too. I recall leaving the game expressing that Brady had lost his fastball.

Thankfully the Pats made more clutch plays than not.
I don't want to imagine what I would've done with myself if I had to witness those two losses in person; it was bad enough dying a little from watching them on TV...

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
Back