PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Colts Coach Chuck Pagano ‘Supremely confident’ about Week 6 Matchup with Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Sunday in Dallas is a personal demonstration for Grigson to show him what looms ahead so he can ponder all week the utter anihilation of his hopes and dreams. But that's just me.

Last edited:
I want this game almost more then any other game the pats have played. I want them to leave scorched earth no doubt throwing 50 yard bombs up by 60 in the fourth. I want onside kicks and aggressive play for 60 mins. I want it over by halftime yet they continue to pour it on until every colt is ashamed and embarrassed to be part of that **** organization. I want this to be the game where the league as a whole goes oh #%*$ What did we do? How do we stop them now? I expect (and will predict on next week's score thread) 84 to 10 as LGB goes off for 175 yards 4 TD DL adds another 120 all purpose yards and Brady throws for 400 plus 5 TDs. The defense gets in with an int and fumble recovery plus just to add to the total FU eldeman takes back a punt. I want every Indy fan crying in their seats begging for mercy then we quietly lean in and whisper noooooo.

Indy basically has the same D line personnel in there from last year, but they are expecting different results. They keep chirping about having so much "swagger" this year, as if their run defense problems from last year was an attitude problem rather than a football one. I can't wait for the Pats to give them a harsh dose of reality that they are the same bunch of softies who rolled over in the AFCC game.

Last edited:
I've been been a big fan of Pagano's supreme confidence even since 2008 when he said "I am supremely confident this downturn in the real estate market is just a small and temporary blip'.

Indy basically has the same personnel in there from last year, but they are expecting different results. They keep chirping about having so much "swagger" this year, as if their run defense problems from last year was an attitude problem rather than a football one. I can't wait for the Pats to give them a harsh dose of reality that they are the same bunch of softies who rolled over in the AFCC game.

Apparently their 3rd rnd pick Anderson has been playing well. But we all saw how the Dolts couldn't stop our run game after they looked good against the run before they played us.

Indy basically has the same D line personnel in there from last year, but they are expecting different results. They keep chirping about having so much "swagger" this year, as if their run defense problems from last year was an attitude problem rather than a football one. I can't wait for the Pats to give them a harsh dose of reality that they are the same bunch of softies who rolled over in the AFCC game.

Not even..Arthur Jones is out for the year.

What's he going to say exactly? "Oh yeah we suck and the pats are going to kill us"

I expected that going into the second, third, and fourth games where we killed them by running all over them. I think the Pats' MO here is to just run until they prove they can stop it.

Colts D has been a lot better at stopping the run, its probly been a point of emphasis for them in the mini camps, training camp etc.. they drafted 2 interior D-lineman as well, but from the games ive watched they ahve been stuffing the run pretty effectively.. we may just have to resort to having a well balanced offensive attack and destroy them that way

Colts D has been a lot better at stopping the run, its probly been a point of emphasis for them in the mini camps, training camp etc.. they drafted 2 interior D-lineman as well, but from the games ive watched they ahve been stuffing the run pretty effectively.. we may just have to resort to having a well balanced offensive attack and destroy them that way

They were pretty decent at stopping the run last year when they weren't playing us. I'll believe they can stop our ground game when I see them do it. I'm betting that the Pats have a similar philosophy.

They were pretty decent at stopping the run last year when they weren't playing us. I'll believe they can stop our ground game when I see them do it. I'm betting that the Pats have a similar philosophy.

not a popular opinion, but exactly are we suppose to cover all of their wr's??? our secondary doesnt inspire confidence if youre being honest

with that being said, we'll score all day against their defense

Supremely confident that his team will be beat-down by the Pats. Again.

I'm more than generally aware of an upcoming beatdown next week...go **** yourself Indy...

I want the game to be one that for years is pulled up as what happens when you poke the bear.

Coaches we face later in the year should have fear and say, guys we need a good week of practice or this could happen to us. The jags game was a good start. Now we need to finish it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST