PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

CJ Spiller Possible for Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll believe it when I see it. I think they are being overly optimistic. He may be healing fast, but wait until he takes a hit or two on that shoulder in practice.

Still won't be playing him (or Reggie Bush) on my fantasy team. I think they're just trying to force the Pats to account for the possibility that he might play.

I expect Choice to get most of the carries

But you really don't need a great running game if our secondary has a repeat performance of the past 2 weeks,why run????....

I hope he does play. Although I think this is a ruse, so the Pats have to spend time and prepare for him. But I want every teams best players playing, and I want Jackson out there,
and Spiller out there, and I want the Pats to beat them at their best.

If the Pats cant beat a healthy Buffalo team, than the pats have bigger problems.

I hope he does play. Although I think this is a ruse, so the Pats have to spend time and prepare for him. But I want every teams best players playing, and I want Jackson out there,
and Spiller out there, and I want the Pats to beat them at their best.

If the Pats cant beat a healthy Buffalo team, than the pats have bigger problems.

I don't care if the Patriots beat Our Lady of Perpetual Anxiety, we need a go*$%amn win! Right Now!

Last edited:
As long as BB is not suspended and Possible for Sunday i am not worried

yeah i don't think he will be back. Saying that so the pats try and prepare for him

Last edited:
Still won't be playing him (or Reggie Bush) on my fantasy team. I think they're just trying to force the Pats to account for the possibility that he might play.

Thinly veiled brag that you drafted both Bush and Spiller. Woop Woop!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back