PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cincy Enquirer report card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, read again--that's not a game report card, it's a quarterly (season-to-date) report card. Considering their team's 3-1, it's actually pretty critical.

patchick said:
Guys, read again--that's not a game report card, it's a quarterly (season-to-date) report card. Considering their team's 3-1, it's actually pretty critical.

yea i agree...their run defense was terrible against us...but was average the other 3 games. So a c minus seems about right.

Are they kidding? I wished my teachers in high school graded me that easily. I might have graduated on the third try.

This is a new A, B, C system, with C being the lowest, used to be an F.. but now we do not want to make the players feel bad so the "C" system is now used. The F system is used in New England, but they are a reall good team with good players who can take the criticism of the press... if we give them an F in Cincinnati the players might do bad things like get drunk and beat up people. We want the players in Cincinnati to feel good.

3-1 at this point projects to a 12-4 season which should get them a great playoff spot. Yeah, they looked like a bunch of sissys in the second half against us, but one bad half, even if it was pathetic and embarassing, shouldn't decide everything.

sdaniels7114 said:
3-1 at this point projects to a 12-4 season which should get them a great playoff spot. Yeah, they looked like a bunch of sissys in the second half against us, but one bad half, even if it was pathetic and embarassing, shouldn't decide everything.

True, just ask us a week earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back