PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cincy Enquirer report card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, read again--that's not a game report card, it's a quarterly (season-to-date) report card. Considering their team's 3-1, it's actually pretty critical.

patchick said:
Guys, read again--that's not a game report card, it's a quarterly (season-to-date) report card. Considering their team's 3-1, it's actually pretty critical.

yea i agree...their run defense was terrible against us...but was average the other 3 games. So a c minus seems about right.

Are they kidding? I wished my teachers in high school graded me that easily. I might have graduated on the third try.

This is a new A, B, C system, with C being the lowest, used to be an F.. but now we do not want to make the players feel bad so the "C" system is now used. The F system is used in New England, but they are a reall good team with good players who can take the criticism of the press... if we give them an F in Cincinnati the players might do bad things like get drunk and beat up people. We want the players in Cincinnati to feel good.

3-1 at this point projects to a 12-4 season which should get them a great playoff spot. Yeah, they looked like a bunch of sissys in the second half against us, but one bad half, even if it was pathetic and embarassing, shouldn't decide everything.

sdaniels7114 said:
3-1 at this point projects to a 12-4 season which should get them a great playoff spot. Yeah, they looked like a bunch of sissys in the second half against us, but one bad half, even if it was pathetic and embarassing, shouldn't decide everything.

True, just ask us a week earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft