PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Chances of Tennessee upsetting San Diego just dropped dramatically

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to SD but they always choke come playoff time. Tennessee can stop the run as long as hanyesworth has a good game so it's not going ot be a blowout at all In fact I am going to trust my gut and say Tennesseewins a close one on a Bironas FG of like 50+ yards

I guess I should tell my brother in law to take him off his fantasy playoff team . . .

From a Charger fan perspective, this is not going to be an easy game. Titans are an extremely physical team (as was witnessed when we played them several weeks ago) with injuries on both sides.

Secondly, I will be the first one to admit Rivers has not played consistently, although he has improved in the last 5 weeks by controlling the ball better. Also, he is playing on a bad leg. If "good" Rivers shows up, I like our chances. If "Mr. Turnover" shows up, it's going to be a long day.

Finally, weather is predicted to be high winds and rain, not good for the passing game. Titans have a great run defense with Vanden Bosh & Haynesworth.

Believe it or not, I'm more worried about the Titans game than I am about a possible Chargers/Colts match - we have always played them well.

Hoping to get past the Titans and Colts and face that Pats in the AFCCG - want another shot at the title and would make for an epic Sampson vs. Goliath battle.

Sampson vs. Goliath???:confused:

Oh, brother!:D

Tennessee dominated them a couple of weeks ago for 50 minutes. Led 17-3. Had SD down 17-10 with about 2 minutes left. 4th and long. Chargers completed a questionable pass to wr. I thought he trapped it. Ref on the field ruled it a catch. Not enough to overturn it. They were probably one good camera angle from losing that game. Titans probably just as good with Collins at qb as VY. I predict SD. But, as Charger fan pointed out. Not a gimme.
That's correct. Neither will any game in the playoffs be for the pats. :cool:

Last edited:
May your wish come true, DFW !
I hope it does.

There's some history developing between the pats and SD. We did beat the pats for our only league title in 63. Maybe that's where it begins? ;)

I hope it does.

There's some history developing between the pats and SD. We did beat the pats for our only league title in 63. Maybe that's where it begins? ;)

ha, i dont....u guys can play the colts....in the divisional round, i had rather face the colts then SD in the AFCCG....theres some revenge to be gotten from last yr....

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back