PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can the Seahawks win at Pittsburgh this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

carolinatony

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
If they win the Steelers will have 2 loses aready. Leaves us and Indy leading for home field in the playoffs. Never too early to think about it.
Seattle is a good team but doesn't really impress me. Think they can win this week?

Why not? - Especially if Ward is out again,Roethlisberger looked hopelessly lost without his #1 wideout and Deion Branch looks like he is ready to show the Seahawks why they gave NE a #1 draft choice,Deion's game on sunday against the niners and clements was awesome.

Last edited:
absolutely they can, its not a given but the seahawks are a good team and can definetly challenge the steelers.

I think they can. I don't think they will. Pittsburgh's solid-ish, at home and they're smarting after last week's loss. My guess is they'll step up and beat Seattle in a close one. Hope I'm wrong.

Not a chance. Pitt rolls at home. Sorry.

Not a chance. Pitt rolls at home. Sorry.

Agreed. FWP is going to have a huge day.

That said, I hope they embarass that Fraud ROTTENBURGER. Easily my most hated player in the league. I cant stand his arss!! :mad:

Is that your same response as last week when the question was "Can Arizona beat Pittsburgh this week?"

I think allot of people (myself included) picked Zona to win that game. A bigger upset pick would have been KC over SD in SD. I didnt expect that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore