PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can the Pats blow the Colts out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's wrong with there defense this year? I think they are ranked 3rd in the league aren't they?
Name me one offensive team the Colts defense has faced this year that was fully armed and could threaten both Colts starting cornerbacks?

We are on a mission from BB this year.
I see another 20pt win!

Dude, it's going to be a wash. It seriously won't even be competitive.

With Maroney healthy and Welker in the slot we're looking at ohhh I'm going to say 38-21.

will the refs let them? on second thought..even they cant stop the pats.

I see Belichik with a very special type of humble pie this week. One decorated with the image of smiling Manning donning his Super Bowl XLI championship ring. Yea, guys eat a big piece of this one, in memory of that last playoff game we almost won.

The Pats will be prepared for this game. Like no other. And, yes, there will be an Eff-You touchdown or two thrown in for posterity sake.

I think there's a chance that the Pats could win by a wider margin than the hype indicates. The Pats have a more unstoppable offense than the Colts right now, and the defense is at least as good as the Colts'.

It could be a blowout. I really believe that if these guys want to blow somebody out, they will just blow them out.

Blowouts take extra energy, precious energy that could be conserved for a rainy day. But in this case, they will leave nothing on the field on either side of the ball.

I know the Colts are a great team. I know they're the champs. But after watching this team carve people up for 8 weeks I'm not about to put anything past them.

I think we've seen evidence that we CAN with much worse teams. Not PROOF, mind you, as they did come back (both in '03 and last year), but we have been capable of dominating them. We'll have to see if we can put together a full 60 minutes.

I'd just like to see something like 2003 when we won 20-3. That was a punch them in the mouth & knock 'em out game!

Stop Addai and we win easy. He is the key to ball control and the clock.
Indy doesn't want a shoot out with us.

i picked the pats by 21. we win this one going away. peyton won't be able to pick on sanders and hawkins this year. no one just got over the flu. sante and hobbs will do what they did last year and peyton is going to be in for a long afternoon. one thing i hope we see is a return to hitting those reed thin indy receivers. seems we didn't hit them in the teeth much last year. a couple good clean shots early takes a little of that burst out late in the game.

If I were putting money on the game I'd put it in favor of a blowout win for the Patriots. I could name multiple reasons, but just watching the film of last year's AFCCG should do the trick. The Dark Side is strong in the Patriots; anger makes them stronger.

40s to 20s, most likely, with Darth Hoodie emerging victorious once again.

Can't wait for this game, hopefully Brady will prove once and for all that he is better than Manning.

Randy will show up Colts' secondary.

Pats will put at least 40 on the board.

hopefully Brady will prove once and for all that he is better than Manning.

What's gonna happen, Manning's gonna splode? Manning's schooled Brady three times in a row, and Manning has proved absolutely nothing other than it is possible for the Colts to beat the Patriots. This debate will last a lot longer than the next regular season game. We'll have to debate that one in a few years.

"Manning's schoolled Brady!!!"...uh...when did THIS happen?

Haven't had the chance to see Indy a whole lot over here so far but you dont have to, to see they're unbeaten and still going strong. I dont think it will be as easy as that. I think we will come away with a W but I dont think we'll blow them to f*ck no, not the Colts. Really looking forward to this one though, then again who isnt....

Indy doesn't want to shoot it out with you? Right.

And you stop Addai we throw in Keith. Go look at his numbers. The Pats haven't seen anything like the Colts. In case you haven't noticed, the Colts D is a little better than last year....and we beat you twice last year.

It'll be a good game, maybe, but say hello to 8-1 my friends.

Aren't you getting ahead of yourself a little bit here? I mean you do have to beat San Diego next week to say you are going to be 8-1.

Sorry, should I say Manning beat Brady 3 times in a Row?

True, but the Pats are a very very different team from last year. Last 3 games with Indy don't mean squat. Which I believe favors New England. Other than watching this year's films, the Colts have no idea what they are in for. This is going to be shock and awe. From New England's perspective, I'm sure BB already has planned out his strategy, as the Colts have changed very little from last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft