PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Can anyone keep the Pats out of SB51?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs taking over the game=rigged game. A rigged game= competitive farce. Competitive farce=massive waste of time to watch and not really worth caring about the outcome.
And yet here you are, watching every game and spending countless hours discussing them on an internet forum.

Refs taking over the game=rigged game. A rigged game= competitive farce. Competitive farce=massive waste of time to watch and not really worth caring about the outcome.

Then don't care. The crybaby sh.t makes me nuts.

I know we are all biased here to an extent of our team, but it really makes me angry when people put the Steelers offense ahead of ours. Brady, Gronk and Edelman have been the best trio in the league when all 3 are healthy. Add Bennett to the mix and we are going to witness something special this season I can feel it.

Depth in April does not equal depth in December.

Agreed, I know the fault squarely lies at the feet of the Pats themselves, but I was referring to the regular season game that the refs definitely handed to Denver on a silver platter. Ultimately giving them home-field advantage in the playoffs.

I think every team has times when they get screwed by bad officiating or bad luck, it's just something you have to overcome. What I am referring to are the fans who extrapolate these to somehow conclude their team would have won the SB otherwise. The team that hoists the Lombardi is the champion period, and all the crying in the world will never change that, all it does is show who the crybabies are.

There are 15 other undefeated teams in the AFC at present. Any of them could keep the Pats out of SB 51.

There are 31 other undefeated teams in the NFL. Any one of them could keep the Pats from winning SB 51.

There are rags-to-riches stories every year. There are draft-pick bonanzas every year. Why, the only way to prevent that from happening is to keep a team from participating in rounds of the draft ;)

I know, off-season, we're bored. But the offseason SB traditionally is won by the NY JEST. Let's let them have at least that.

Depth in April does not equal depth in December.

April is the cruelest month, breeding
Draftniks out of the dead board, moving
Goal-posts for effect, stirring
Dull minds with wild claims.

With apologies to Eliot

What good is cancer in April?
- Lou Reed

Football is a survivor sport. The team with the most healthy bodies at the end of the season is the one to raise the trophy, usually.

Football is a survivor sport. The team with the most healthy bodies at the end of the season is the one to raise the trophy, usually.

Okay despite my last post... somewhere in between.

It's not quite random, or we'd have been 1-15 a few times the last 15 years.

But "Who could possible stop us" is just a fool's game on the other hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST