PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Call out to Pats1, Box for Ravens analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

marty

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I'm really missing some of the play analysis that Pats1 and BOR used to do! Would anyone who taped the Ravens game be willing to analyze some of the Ravens game? What I'm specifically wondering about is if the refereeing was in an early play off mode. It seemed to me that there was a lot that the refs let go by until it became so blatant towards the end of the game? There was a great photo in the PFW mag that came out today, of Sey getting face masked at the LOS and it made me wonder just how bad the holding was since our D line seemed to just disappear most of the game.
Brady's pass into end zone coverage looked to me like he was "marking" the interference on Watson for the refs? (an ability I've alway admired of Payton's, much as I don't like the guy!)
Anyway, I was reminded of Willie's mugging of Marshall Faulk all game, only to finally get called on it, during Rams SB. The Ravens were playing to that edge, and in the end, stepped over it, causing the refs to finally pull out the hankies.
Looking for some confirmation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 5/7: News and Notes
What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Back