PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bucs sign Eugene Wilson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong. CB is Geno's position. He took one for the team in 2003 by moving to Safety the week before the season. People like Liveshot (see above) have very short memories (That is IF they were around as fans in 2003 ;) )

I've always wondered why BB never moved him back to CB last year or the year before as James Sanders was emerging.

As the original poster said, he didn't (ever, that I'm aware of) play CB for the NE Patriots. I think we all understand he played that position in college.

I will always remember how well he played when he was stuck into the starting role as safety. His bast years was his first two too bad injuries took there toll. Good luck Gino see you at one of the Super Bowl anniversary tributes at the stadium.

Wrong. CB is Geno's position. He took one for the team in 2003 by moving to Safety the week before the season. People like Liveshot (see above) have very short memories (That is IF they were around as fans in 2003 ;) )

I've always wondered why BB never moved him back to CB last year or the year before as James Sanders was emerging.

Great pickup by the Bucs. I predict Eugene Wilson will be a very sought after CB FA after this coming year.

Eggs-actly, Batman.

Geno is no longer an NFL-caliber FS. He could still very well be an NFL-caliber CB, even a starting-caliber one. Too bad we never were given the chance to find that out here in '06 and, esp., in '07.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye