PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bruschi interview with Mike Reiss

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure I understand your concern. Why have a draft at all if you don't view rookies as part of the solution? Will he be an all-pro this year? Likely not. Is there an excellent chance he'll become a starter by the end of the year, and have a solid career here? Yeah, I'd say so. He's got the skillset and the mindset, and had a fairly good career at Florida. I don't see why you cringe at the thought of him adding youth and depth to our LB corp.

Then again, I may have missed something. Would you care to elaborate? :)

Bruschi said:

At outside linebacker, the Patriots coaches are hoping that Jermaine Cunningham will be the answer on one side

What concerns me is that according to Bruschi, our coaches are counting on a second round draft pick transitioning to a new position in the pros to be one of our answers to our weakest position.

We have probably another 3 years of Brady in his prime.

Excellent read. Bruschi continues to impress, really love reading his stuff.

U gotta love tedy......incredible mind for the game....and man do we miss him as a player.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back