PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos LB Brandon Marshall Just Effed Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's being smart, urging the already biased refs to make even more horrible calls against Gronkowski.

Agreed its smart. I honestly wish our dl would say denvers ol holds all the time. I was glad when brady and groni spoke up about him being targeted for opi. Tired of taking the high road and letting stuff slide, some stuff NEEDS to B said. Not saying that applies to what Marshall said

Yup. Just ask Hightower. My concern in this game is that Denver goes low again and takes out more Pats.
Tedi Bruschi on WEEI today used the term "a low-tackling secondary" and cited it as a concern.

Tedi Bruschi on WEEI today used the term "a low-tackling secondary" and cited it as a concern.
It's what they do. Gronk had the low hit in that game and so did Hightower. Although Hightower's hit was on Blitz pick up by a RB.

Honestly I think the Pats should do more of it for the simple reason, if a Patriot player goes low and ends another player's season the hit will be more likely to get the league's attention and possibly even bait the completion committee into outlawing it.

I don't think that Marshall posting that on the internet is going to help the Broncos get calls against Gronk. I believe that the head coaches meet with the officials prior to the game to discuss their concerns ("can you keep your eye on #72, he held a lot during our last game against him"). But a player calling out the refs just makes himself look like a whiner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes